Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Female Stress Symptoms

Hi all,

Quick question for the ladies. My gf is stressed out with her job etc. Past few days it's caused some symptoms. Prolonged nausea, early bleeding and hives. Hives can be explained from my cat as she seems to break out every now and then when she makes a fuss of my cat and the past few days she's been showing my cat more attention.

Early bleeding has happened before and she's on a new pill. Sexual health nurse said it could be stress or an STD. But that's unlikely, but could be tested. nausea - eh I know how easily stress can cause nausea and also upset stomach and needing to go toilet quite frequently.

She's worried about it, in turn it's making me a bit nervous too.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Quote Originally Posted by raggamuffin View Post
    Hi all,

Quick question for the ladies. My gf is stressed out with her job etc. Past few days it's caused some symptoms. Prolonged nausea, early bleeding and hives. Hives can be explained from my cat as she seems to break out every now and then when she makes a fuss of my cat and the past few days she's been showing my cat more attention.

Early bleeding has happened before and she's on a new pill. Sexual health nurse said it could be stress or an STD. But that's unlikely, but could be tested. nausea - eh I know how easily stress can cause nausea and also upset stomach and needing to go toilet quite frequently.

She's worried about it, in turn it's making me a bit nervous too.

Ed
    I'd say all of those things are nothing to be worried about. Early bleeding is DEF from the pill, and that can mess up all kinds of hormones. Hives are from your cat like you said. Nausea can def. be from stress! It can also be from the pill she started.

I would say if it goes on too long, have her see the doctor.
    "I've got 99 problems and 93 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressed about for absolutely no logical reason."

Hives will be symptom of heightened stress. I seen it on my girl, when she had a lot of stress in her life.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well she's got an interview with a new job. She's super happy now. Her fav restaurant no less and the person she spoke to on the phone and the head chef really like her. So she's definitely got this one in the bag.

ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

One finger or two?
    Nice! Good luck..
    It's what your right hands for..