Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Your very welcome Hun, just being honest
    I make youtube videos sometimes, feel free to subscribe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

YAY!!! Congratulations Sazzzz!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman
    YAY!!! Congratulations Sazzzz!!!!
    Thank you very much enduronman :-)

Don't worry about the anxiety that comes after this stuff. It's natural when doing a big thing like you did, that there will be a lot of tension and stress in your body. That usually shows a few hours later, or the next day. The more you learn to deal with a.) the facing your phobia and b.) not getting worried about the symptoms that may follow, the easier it all gets. Usually happens after a couple of goes!

After you've faced your phobia a handful of times, and you're less intimidated by it, there's obviously less stress, and less secondary symptoms that follow on later. That's the trick to beating it! Putting up with the anxious after effects without getting down about them!

I had a very similar issue when doing public speaking.

So yeah, it was a big win, well played, it takes huge guts!

Thank you jessed, its so great having ppl that dont know me speak so kind and positive so thank you alot :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sazaroo View Post
    I suffer with really bad argraphobia and anxiety, I really struggle leaving my house for the fear im going to have heart attack, I went and walked my dogs this morning at 7 this morning, I was petrafied but I did it :-) feeling really anxious now my left arm feels werid and heavy but I know thats just my anxiety playing tricks on me :-)
    That is awesome, sazaroo!!! Yay for you and Yay for your dogs!!! My dogs have got me through a lot of difficult times too!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

That is fantastic, well done.

You have taken a major step in the right direction, you are going to feel anxious, but it didn't stop you and thats the best thing.

Well done Hun your feeling anxious because you probably expected that to happen but you done such a brave thing and you have to remember that