Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Someone help please!!!!!!

Okay I was at a meeting sitting there the back of my neck hurt so then it felt like I was going to lose my vision it got blurry and kinda grey like on the outter par.... I then felt this warm sensation in my chest and I then got very cold.... I also ha a tremor!!!!!! Please help

Panic attack. If you're already capable of sitting in a meeting, get some beta blockers to stop the adrenaline dump. Unless you already have some, use them..

Did you consider calling your Doctor? Your symptoms were so diverse. Have you had this before, are you under the care of a doctor. Some of it sounds like panic, but the neck pain and warm sensation in the chest, not sure. Sudden warm feeling could be a parasthesia (usually harmless) but warmth or tingling or the like more commonly felt in a limb.
    Last edited by artaud; 12-06-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

I do not have those I'm zoloft.... And I have had multiple tests..... But by your response that is not making me feel better

I get a lot of neck discomfort and body temp changes when having a panic attack. I can go from sweating profusely to shivering and cold.

How are you feeling now? Sounds like it was just a good old panic attack.

Do you have a benzo? That would stop it right away. I take Zoloft too, btw.

I do feel better I felt better actually after it happened and no I do not have a benzo