My anxiety and depression are coming back, I always ignore it until they leave (Going to parties etc.) but they always come back.
I told my boyfriend all this but I want to let him know that I need a break to figure things out because right now I'm in a alot of stress and that's when the problem rises, I need some vacations, I always think about other people problems before mine and I really need this, I feel like i'm going to explode.
I think I need to fix this before giving my heart to someone, but don't get me wrong, I'm not breaking up with my boyfriend, he is my light in the darkness right now but sometimes I think that he loves me more than I do because I feel numb, I don't like to go out anymore and I'm afraid that I'm gonna screw this with him.
But I really need some vacations to relax my mind, staying in contact with the nature, like a cabin in the woods and just be disconnected from society.
At the same time I feel really guilty and selfish for leaving everyone behind for three months, my boyfriend is going to another city to finish his degree and I know that he wants to spend all the time that he haves here with me, but he understands that I have to leave, he supports me but I know that i'm breaking his heart.
Please give me advice, is this a good idea? Is this the right thing to do?