Hello guys. I''m a male at my age of 19. My problems might just sound small to you guys. But i really appreciate it if you guys could help me out.
I feel very depressed and lost in my life. Could somebody please be very generous to give me some advice and help me out? I actually feels very worried and depressed in living. I don't know what to follow in my life. I wanted to be a very successful person, and i try to act as one. but yet again, i feel so weak at one time and i just feel like giving up and do nothing. In the end, i couldn't stay being strong and breaks. sometimes, I feel very lost and nobody can understand me. I sometimes get ignored easily in my society. I feel like they love to order me around I also procrastinate lots things and i don't feel like doing much of things. These procrastination things often get me and my close friends into a bad relationships whenever we are doing our project work. These things just make me feel more depressed and worse. Especially i am trying to get a good results for my project. and again, i don't have much friends and don't talk much with other people. Just to add on, i have a girlfriend and she is being so caring to me. however, whenever i get into this state,i never talk about this problem to her. I just try not to bother her with this problem of my own. It will be great if somebody could please give me advice on where i should start on relieving this depression.