Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Threaded View

It's a radical approach, but way more effective → Consider eating less junk food, get more outdoor exposure, get in some regular exercise/activity, try sleeping to the beat of a regular routine and above all ... on occasion ... be sure to eat food that's not beaten to death, pulverized beyond recognition, cooked to a crisp or comes in any form of packaging. Doing so is way more efficient when it comes to both sourcing and absorbing vits and mins.

https://www.algaecal.com/algaecal-in...um-rich-foods/

Don't beleive all the studies you read online when it comes to the selling off sups.

I take some Vitmin Bs during those time I eat plants only, however that too, is now debatable.

I really don't know ... to think most of us are confused. Probably best to experiment for yourself - is all any of us can do with such things. Asking people what supps work and do not is as fallible as asking the same question regarding medication. Way to many variables to consider from one individuals perspective. Generally speaking though, you can't wrong with with avoiding toxic lifestyles and or making healthier decisions. Especially those based on natural living.
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-22-2019 at 10:47 PM.