Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    The idiot uses dodgy methods because he isn't supposed to be using the internet. He is a registered sex offender and his access is restricted.
    You must be emotionally involved in this somehow. Or are you going to tell me you're just such a good guy you're doing this (whatever it is) because Pedro hasn't been dealt with properly by the legal system?
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Why don't you call A Current Affair?

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson (banned)

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    Try spamming like a moron on a forum with active moderators, and see how far you get with it!
    Again the point whizzes past the fucking dimwitted potato head. It honestly amazes me he doesn't drown looking up when it rains (although that would mean going outside)
    On forums with active moderators I don't need to do anything - the moderators keep the fucknugget in line or ban him. Even on sites without moderators the users themselves usually shun him once he starts revealing his true self. This is the only place I've needed to step in personally.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is both a fool and a knave

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    Again the point whizzes past the fucking dimwitted potato head. It honestly amazes me he doesn't drown looking up when it rains (although that would mean going outside)
    On forums with active moderators I don't need to do anything - the moderators keep the fucknugget in line or ban him. Even on sites without moderators the users themselves usually shun him once he starts revealing his true self. This is the only place I've needed to step in personally.
    Of course if the fucking Scottish judicial and mental health systems actually did their jobs and stopped each trying to offload the cockwomble on the other, like some sort of flaming bag of dogshit, then we would all get some fucking peace.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is comedy gold

It's not happening, mate...
    Much like Peter's acting career....
    ... I would highly recommend you get a life...
    uck...!
    uh...!
    unnhhhhhh...!
    Sorry. Bit of a spasm there with an irony overdose.
    The lack of self awareness is strong with this one.

....because there's no point in spewing about this childish 20 years old bullshit to people who aren't remotely interested to begin with!
    And there we have it - in a single sentence what everyone has been saying to Peter for years.
    Stop.
    Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    Much like Peter's acting career....

uck...!
    uh...!
    unnhhhhhh...!
    Sorry. Bit of a spasm there with an irony overdose.
    The lack of self awareness is strong with this one.

And there we have it - in a single sentence what everyone has been saying to Peter for years.
    Stop.
    Just stop.
    He's Comedy Gold compared to you. He doesn't *try* to be funny.

Oh and I told you yesterday "just stop", and I meant it. You bore me shitless.. But seeing as I've got way too much free time on my hands and you're here, I'll try and make the most of it. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by gypsylee; 04-13-2022 at 04:10 PM.

Check this out BJ (James Berich initials backwards, also an anagram for blow job *snort*).

https://youtu.be/Ruw9fsh3PNY

This is how I would've turned out had I been successful in business. Instead I read the book and find the film fucking hilarious.

Peter's Conscience
    Once again, I want to apologize to you fine folks here. All jokes aside. We do love to tear James a new one, but it feels like it's in vain a little bit.

I know some people like to call forums home. It's sad when forums decline in activity. But it's an even bigger shame that this sack of shit has been ruining things, much like he previously ruined loveforum.net for the likes of lovebroken, TheEvilJester, and the other regulars who went there. They were truly sad to see it die.

I blame Facebook. I remember in 2004, there was MySpace as well. Then there was alternatives like Bebo and Tagged that arrived. Last.fm was pretty popular too. But I'll always prefer message boards to the drivel that is Facebook, though. People befriending you just to never acknowledge you thereafter. Really depressing. People only like sites like that so everything feels bunched together.
    What do you mean dying Peter? This is the busiest this forum has been in years!

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson laughs in the face of the Computer Misuse Act 1990

Of course Peter fights the good fight to keep forums alive. He's prepared to pay!

I was wondering if someone could help me take revenge against a few arseholes online!
    thesaunderschild

[newb@HF:]
    Threads:8
    B Rating:000
    Popularity:0
    βytes: β 0
    Game XP:0
    07-15-2019, 07:31 AM

Hi.

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Peter, a big survival horror games fan. I'm well known (and really infamous) in the online Resident Evil fan community.

Basically, what brought me here is that I've had a lot of hassle for the past 16 years, because of morons on message boards that also happen to be fans of these type of video games. They caused me to have major anxiety issues, and it has really not did any wonders for my mental health. I just wanted to let you know, that I don't consider myself a 'bad person' in the sense that I'd want to murder somebody or physically attack another person over some silly dispute. However, I have been after some measure of payback for a long time, because of all these douchebags that have been making me miserable since the age of 17.

Over the years, I tried my damndest to be an honest contributor to these websites, by being regularly active, posting my opinions, helping others whenever I could, and whatnot. The same boring cycle always came about in the end. The trolls who populated the forums would double down on their abuse, and I ended up getting banned countless times, and they didn't just leave it at that. They made this page about me on this satire wiki, and you know? Essentially, they made a horse's ass out of me and put my e-rep through a wringer. Only once did I ever get that article "removed" online, but as you know, it's not as simple as tearing up a piece of paper. During the heyday of the forums, I could never really enjoy the positive aspects of them due to being outed. Even if I used a proxy and returned with another account, they were just used to my way of talking, so they'd ban me again.

In fact, I was diagnosed rather late in life with a form of autism. The doctors weren't sure if I had ASD, but they said I had PDD-NOS, which I assume is the "shit category" for when so-called professionals don't know what the heck you are supposed to have wrong with you. But I guess trolls don't care about that stuff. I've not really got a social life, and I even find it hard to travel on buses because of this anxiety problem I have. Social services messed up my life years ago too, and what happened was, I just got a petty crush on my key worker (or support person) and after her and this other woman got removed, the bosses lied, and constantly made out they were still my support workers. But I saw through the bullshit. At the time, I was in a supported flat. They got me in trouble with the pigs over and over again, and I even got remanded in jail for sending them apologies, but when the cops were called, they would try to say they didn't know anything about that. My own lawyer told the sheriff last year that I require support, and they screwed me over again by sentencing me to jail for over 2 months. With less than a month to go, they screwed me over again, just because I sent money to a guy that I fell out with on Twitter, who was a singer in a band in the 80's, and I coudn't do unpaid work in the community, and I even provided evidence of this. Sounds sad, is sad. In addition to this, another support worker emailed me years ago, with a false name, pretending that he knew my ex. I'm not even sure what happened to him. He either just left, or was sacked. When confronted, he claimed it was wrong what he did, but that he was only trying to help me get over my ex. Anyway, that's pretty pathetic that a caregiver was doing that.

The last straw occurred last year. These guys on YouTube were picking on a nerd called Nemesis. Yeah, that boss from one of the Resident Evil games, from when they were STILL good horror games... unlike now! But I digress. The point being is that they were ganging up on this dude, who was just stating his opinions about Capcom, and expressing how Capcom lied to the fans, made fans pay for DLC that wasn't worth the wait, and screwed over and disrespected key personnel that worked on the franchise some 15 years ago. He made tons of similar videos, complaining about how his favourite franchise was all but destroyed. Just subjective criticism from a fellow fan. Trolls with bigger channels that should know better, accused this no name person with a modest 2K followers at the time, of 'spreading misinformation' about the RE Engine developed by Capcom, and other things, then made videos ranting about his demeanor on-air, and mocked me as well after I made an attempt at sticking up for him. In the end, it backfired on me massively, because I said something out of line just over being mad, so the guy I was trying to be a white knight for stabbed me in the back. They deleted the videos about Nemesis several months ago, and posted a video explaining that they did this because he changed, but in the same video, they said they were keeping the videos about me online, because they 'enjoy roasting my bitch ass' all day long.

Months later, one of them got doxxed by me, because he had his real name on PayPal. I mean, I don't usually state that anybody deserves to be doxxed, but yeah. He deserved to be doxxed. The reason I did that is because he made categorically false remarks against me, saying that Nemesis was my senpai, then turning it up a notch by calling me a potential paedophile, just over my choice of nickname, and mentioning all this shit talk about my acting career with stolen clips, slagging me off, plus going on about my autism, and then making videos about other random YouTubers, like this Suzy Lu person. Both himself and another guy that he does podcasts with, as a part of "The Infinite Ammo Syndicate" on YouTube.

Then to make it worse, this psychotic guy, who I suspect ran a site about Capcom once, and who may live in either Australia or New Zealand, has been spamming on a dead relationships forum. Which I mean, it ain't annoying me as such. However, there's a lot of folk there that replied to old threads I posted when I was going through a bad period, and they don't deserve to be going through that shit. The reason he does this is because the administrator left the forum a boneyard, with no moderation team anymore. So all he does is flood the forums with vile images, or calls me a retard, and he also went to Wikipedia, and some acting related wikis, just to start shit there too. He obsessively signs in all of the time to see if I've posted, and when he notices I'm not posting, he even makes accounts to post, either pretending to be me, or people he knows I've had issues with. Now, if that isn't nuts, I don't know what is. But this has gone on for way too long with these idiots.

In closing, I just wanted to email bomb them, or do something spiteful to get back at these jerks. That's it. I have never used that one guy's address in an illegal manner to really intentionally mess up his life. I'm not actually a fan of causing people to develop mental health issues themselves, even though they have shown zero respect for what's wrong with me. I've asked them nicely to delete the videos on YouTube, and they blatantly refuse, then proceed to submit tweets about me, and Google hasn't removed them despite all the times I've flagged them, and stated how it is breaking the terms of service. Per their harassment policy, I think they ought to be removed. But after so many years of putting up with this bullshit from Satan's spawn, I decided that it's time to fight back. Otherwise, I'll just forever be remembered as their bitch.

Anyway, the people I wanted to take revenge against are these three YouTubers, and also the ex of one of my former support workers. He has a website to do with his fitness business. I tried to be rational with him years ago, but he was super arrogant towards me, and I ended up with a criminal record for essentially just getting inappropriate feelings on a support worker, then lashing out because they started to mistreat me during my support shifts. It has practically ruined my life.

All the best, Peter.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is persistent (like anal warts)

No joy Peter - try again eh?

Can someone sell me an email bomber?

thesaunderschild

[newb@HF:]
    Threads:8
    B Rating:000
    Popularity:0
    βytes: β 0
    Game XP:0
    11-27-2019, 04:20 AM

Well, I know you get people asking for this type of tool all of the time. I used to use MailBait, but it isn't working anymore. I thought it was just going to be down for a while, but it's not been working for days. I also found this other site, but I think it's a scam. When you enter the email address that you want to flood, the page appears to freeze, to the point where restarting is needed. I tried it on a YOPmail address too, and I don't think I got much spam coming in. 🤩

Anyway, I know there's a desktop version available somewhere that does this unlimited spamming, but I don't have a clue how to work with Python.

I basically wanted to get payback on some whining pieces of shit from YouTube, who have been making videos about me for over a year and spouting accusations about unrelated stuff to what they were badgering me about. They're kind of the reason why I hate having anything to do with Resident Evil websites nowadays. Well, that and Capcom has pretty much ruined the franchise anyway. And I feel like I totally wasted my time dealing with morons like them over the past 16 or so years, because they're drama llamas who are best summed up as being toxic fanboys. But still; I'm pissed off about it, because I put in a lot of effort, and to be honest, I feel like I never got any appreciation. 🤦*♂