Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Haha they're crazy

Whatever has helped you is great!

They mad haha

I've also discovered that further on the page there is personal coaching for beating the "underlying factors" or the root of the anxiety and it costs shitload i cannot afford, 99$/hour. I'm going to root it out myself with the knowledge i posses. Although they're right about one thing, you need a psychotherapist that's been trough anxiety and has bolstered knowledge about it. 90% of the psychs cannot guide you right, they either perscribe meds or give poor answers and solutions about your problem.
    I am convinced that all the chapters they've written are somewhat 70-80% true. It all seem logical, even concerning the root of anxiety disorder. I don't force any of you to pay those 9$, I'm subscribed there 2nd month now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huan View Post
    I've also discovered that further on the page there is personal coaching for beating the "underlying factors" or the root of the anxiety and it costs shitload i cannot afford, 99$/hour. I'm going to root it out myself with the knowledge i posses. Although they're right about one thing, you need a psychotherapist that's been trough anxiety and has bolstered knowledge about it. 90% of the psychs cannot guide you right, they either perscribe meds or give poor answers and solutions about your problem.
    I am convinced that all the chapters they've written are somewhat 70-80% true. It all seem logical, even concerning the root of anxiety disorder. I don't force any of you to pay those 9$, I'm subscribed there 2nd month now.
    No you do not need psych, but you need a psychiatrist to prescribe "safety blanket" meds, the rest you can do your self, For freeeeeee greetings
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Info that comes with a price lacks true healing power in so many ways. It to is like a blanky thats leaves many unable to regulate for themselves.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Info that comes with a price lacks true healing power in so many ways. It to is like a blanky thats leaves many unable to regulate for themselves.
    Ponder, I respectfully disagree with these comments. There are times in life where quality information and help come with a price. I'll make an analogy. If we are experiencing a physiological problem, such as sickness, we go to the doctor. It is not free - doctors must be paid for their services because they have spent years upon years studying and learning the knowledge it takes to help others. We can choose not to go to the doctor and try to resolve the physical problem on our own, but healing will be harder, if not impossible to attain.

Jim Folk (founder of anxietycentre) used to own a business in the automotive industry. He struggled with anxiety disorder for about 12 years, but through hard work, he was able to eliminate his anxiety disorder once he found the correct information and applied it. He decided to quit his business in the automotive industry and focus solely on helping others with anxiety disorder. He started anxietycentre, which is now his occupation that he devotes all of his working time towards. It is a quality site with quality and credible information. I would guess there are probably around 1,000 pages of very helpful information contained there, and very easy to read and understand. There are also probably 50-75+ hours of audio recordings from group Skype sessions that have been recorded over the years that you can listen to. Should Jim not be compensated for this help and these resources? If he quit his job and focuses on helping others with anxiety disorder, and provides quality help, the man has to earn something to be able to support himself. People have to make a living somehow. And I think most people would agree if they saw the members area of the site just how little $9 actually is for what you get for it.

In my personal case, anxietycentre is not a "blanky" that left me unable to regulate for myself or lacking in healing power. Actually, I'd say it was the exact opposite. Before I found the site, I spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours trying to find healing from my disorder. I read many books, internet articles, talked on forums, saw several different psychologists, medication, etc - and nothing truly helped heal me. In fact, after spending about four years of my life basically only focusing on trying to get better, I was getting worse. Why? The information I learned from the books and sites was either not true or only on piece of the puzzle. I didn't understand that there were areas of my life that were contributing to my disorder that I needed to change. Knowledge is power when it comes to recovery from anxiety disorder and I didn't have all of the necessary information.

Anxietycentre helped to equip me with the tools and knowledge I previously didn't have. This knowledge I possess now has "set me free" from this disorder. I would say I'm almost completely healed from this disorder because of the help they gave me. I can now regulate for myself because of what I now know.

Quality help sometimes comes with a price. If I had to do it all over again, I easily would. It's been worth it and so much more. I just considered it as an investment in myself. And once again, I'd like to mention there is a money back guarantee on the $9 if you aren't satisfied with their services.

well at least you are selling it in very polite way, I still do not believe that there is cure for anxiety (anxiety is natural) but people can learn to respond better to stress. If they feel better paying the price for it, let them...
    There was a guy in UK I am not sure I remember the name lynden or something like that , he made a lot of money on people, I had his system and it was just making me laugh , His visualisation and guided meditation were copy of the ones you can access on youtube for free, The guys sold so many books claiming that NHS is recommending him to patients. Now shooos nothing about him. The fraud is always a fraud, he is not all over internet anymore, .......... everyone who is trying to make money on people misery Especially mental misery is going to fail eventually, but before that he is going to make a lot of money on naive people.
    If I wanted to make money I would also chose such shady topic as anxiety ...........it is so easy to access the tools on internet and use it to get paid
    Anxiety disorder is not curable
    It is the same as quitting smoking; you quit but you are going to be smoker that does not smoke to the end of your life.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've noticed you are very stubborn and you will accept the truth only by your perspective. Be more realistic. We all carry anxiety in us, its a natural defense response. Disorder however, comes from accumulation of certain unhealthy things, whether is bowel syndrome disorder, or anxiety disorder. Disorder is imbalance in the system and it can come back to order, just it takes a lot of effort, will and dedication to mend it. I have IBS irritable bowel syndrome. It was in pretty bad condition 2-3 years ago. I've been patient and I've been treating it for a year even more. Partly the meds did the work and partly the body itself healed. I got no issues with it anymore. Thought I stopped eating chilli stuff. I know u want to help but you are too pessimistic. I know anxiety won't go away, I don't expect it to go away, I just want to settle my OVERLY anxious brain down. I can remember I've been feeling anxious numerous times in my life. Difference is back then I wasn't overstimulated due to 2-3 months of panic attacks and great fear I've been through. I just assumed its just a normal reaction to things and it used to pass quickly and I was back to normal. It has passed over 1 year and two months now and I'm still fighting. I won't give up though. I won't just settle down with this poor quality of living. I've been feeling much worse and I've been feeling good over the past year. Now somehow that anxiety cloud is back over me, but I won't be explaining why its back. It's all a natural reaction and hypersensitive nervous system atm. I will give myself time and calm down.
    And can we get over the fact I'm just another mortal and I'm not selling anything?