Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
I have not met anyone with similar problems and most people would not take me seriously so it gives me hope that I am not the only one. I'm thankful to hear from someone who understands.

I was not able to get professional help but I had taken your advice and I've felt much better now. I feared my anxiety too much and was so focused on fixing it that I stressed myself. I felt really relieved to hear that this is normal and that being worried is not a bad thing. Currently, I am learning about how to accept my anxiety, learning more about it and accepting my worries.

Honestly, I cried when I read your post. It was very reassuring. Thank you very much!

Yes, it is also stressful since it takes time to find our own way to cope our anxious thoughts. Most likely, it will differ from person to person but I know we will be able to accept our anxieties one day. I am also new to this so thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely check out the book.

I'm really thankful for the replies and I am happy to say that I am learning to accept my anxieties and am learning to live my life without being overly wary of it. But I'm wondering of what next.

Is it possible to completely get rid of anxiety attacks and its symptoms eventually?
anxiety is very isolating isnt it? No one wants to talk about it openly, and sometimes people are not sensitive in their response to the person suffering. How are you doing?