Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Gotta have a sense of humor, to live through this hell!!
    Then, you wake up and find yourself in physical therapy like I did today...YAY!!!
    After that I went out to the Doctor's office to see if my blood test results were in yet. They were. She said no I'm not going to die yet. YEAH!!!
    Also told her that her prescription for my anxiety to "Be sure to drink yer Ovaltine" is complete bullshit and I want my xanax NOW!!!
    She pushed a button, and said it's at the pharmacy now dude so CALM DOWN!!! OK!!!
    So, snap out of the funk friends and go be awnry to someone today..they'll appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    So, snap out of the funk friends and go be awnry to someone today..they'll appreciate it.
    Thumbs up! You have to push on these doctors sometimes. I have fired doctors. And I have even been fired by doctors. LOL
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Yeah buddy! Already got em, and man what a difference already. It is still hands down the best anti-anxiety medication in this entire Universe.
    Oh, and my testosterone level is that of an 18 yr old boy I learned today. Actually it's 109 points higher, but who's countin... (I'm 45)
    Is that why I can rip a phone book in half with wool mittens on?..BAHAAAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Yeah buddy! Already got em, and man what a difference already. It is still hands down the best anti-anxiety medication in this entire Universe.
    Oh, and my testosterone level is that of an 18 yr old boy I learned today. Actually it's 109 points higher, but who's countin... (I'm 45)
    Is that why I can rip a phone book in half with wool mittens on?..BAHAAAHA!!!
    Not losing any hair yet, I take it.
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Grant Irons View Post
    Thumbs up! You have to push on these doctors sometimes. I have fired doctors. And I have even been fired by doctors. LOL
    Totally agree with this!! You always have to be your own advocate and that can sometimes mean having to fight (or fire!) your own doctor in order to get the best treatment.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Don't just look for the positives mate rinse out every last bit of positivity you can find, let yourself forget as much of the negative as you can. From what I read of your posts you strike me as someone who deals with life one obstacle at a time. Have faith in yourself and you will overcome

Thank you Terre and Jazz!

Doing ok..just reading up about RLS that my oldest daughter has had since about age 15 er so..Want to be prepared for what the Doc may say on Monday. It is nearly disabling her..

Yes Jazz, exactly. (1) issue at a time, full steam ahead until it's either corrected or at least much more tolerable and understandable by all parties involved. I don't know any other way to deal with them, and I don't let them become a huge pile (which is at least partly why my anxiety is like a .5 on a 1 to 10 scale.....

Have a great night friends.

E..

Philosophy for a happy life

I felt this was the best thread to post this little nugget of inspiration.

Introducing Sam Berns and his Philosophy for a happy life.

Please watch until the end, this young guy is inspirational

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

Thank you all for your thoughts and inspirations..
    I'm still trying to hang in there, gettin these letters from the jail everyday is abit tough I must say.
    Its only 30 days, I know..like 22 more I think.
    Her letter today said everything that she wants to do when she gets out..get hair coloring, go eat junkfood, go get a new cell phone..
    Things that she at 18 finds inspiring and gives her something to look forward too.
    And just saying that she's sorry for leaving me here alone too but I can still get around ok on my own at the moment so we're good there..

Hope everyone else here is doing as well as can be, thinking of you all!

Have a great week..

Enduronman
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a certified personal trainer and I have been on Anxiety/Depression medication for over 15 years. I have gained 70 pounds because of the medication. After trying 5 different medications in hopes that one would not have the side effects of weight gain and being unsuccessful, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. Please follow me on my journey as I lose the weight that I have gained from taking Anxiety and Depression Medications. Like my Facebook page and support me on this journey.