Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Not a bad day. Until, I tried to start my scooter. Kicked it 30 times, thought that Death was near. So, I gave up on that idea.

Wrote my daughter another letter. The letter, impacted me. It was about "friends". I had 4 good, close, friends and 2 of them I had known for over 25 years. I now have 1 close friend left, because the 3 others, chose to be (selfish). I always went out of my way for them, but, when it was time for them to go out of their way for me? They said the wrong things, did the wrong things, and I haven't spoken to any of them since. It REALLY made me wonder about (people) in General and the fact that selfish people, really don't even KNOW that they're selfish. But, I DO KNOW when I am. Another thing that sucks about being a "sensitive person" is that we actually care about other people. WE pay, selfish people, do not. They could care less. I even wasted the last 10 years of my life with a person that was just like that too. To stupid to even know when they were being selfish, insensitive, inconsiderate at all. Quite honestly, the most Well Educated, Stupid Person that I have ever met or known in my life. In school until age 26, but a Complete Idiot in all regards. Yes, the letter is still impacting me. But, at least this year at Christmas I will NOT be interrogated about a Christmas gift to anyone, as that person did last year. Sure her daughter was smoking pot, and trying to have sex, and lie, and all of the things that her Mother NEVER did, but to take that out on me was literally f***** up. Made me feel like shit, at Christmas. Man, am I glad that the Train Wreck of a woman is finally gone, and gone for good too. I do not miss her stanky ass feet either, trust me.

I did make it outside to shoot the bow for awhile, just for something to do. Wrapped a couple presents. Spoke to my daughter too. So, I guess today will do just fine. Looking forward to actually being able to stay awake and visit with my 6'4" 16 year old Son for Christmas too. This will be the 2nd time I've seen him. I seemed to have missed the entire time from him being 4'3" to now. Its weird to look up at him. He is a great boy though so this will be a great Holiday too. With NO stresses caused by selfish dumbasses also. HOORAY!!!

Going to do some more writing. Writing, is extremely helpful to get things off of my mind. Clear out all the bad, in with the good. Memories.

Blessings!

E-Man...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yes people suck at times it does seem to be a one way street!! i used to look after my friends pets at mostly short notice but when it came to looking after my cat that i had at the time, oh they were all way too busy, oh fish tales to it. yes we sensitive people can get taken for a ride.

but i wont let people play mind games with me, on the flip side, and maybe that's why i don't have any friends!! i sure don't need the hassle!!

well its great that your 6'4" tall lad is coming to visit you that's good he can put the decs up without the need of a ladder!!!
    cough and the world coughs with you. fart and you fart alone
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, exactly. People that are born to be sensitive, considerate, and selfless, are the very people that fill these pages in this Forum. There are NO insensitive people here. That's what anxiety is. And, it truly is those of us that actually care about people, that get taken for the ride, ignored, and treated with selfishness.

I am going to play "role reversal" this New Year. And, treat everyone that I see, encounter, come into contact with, insensitivity. I think that it will build a very, very powerful mind to be able to play both roles. However, I will and still do feel sorry for those that were not gifted, blessed, and given, sensitivity.

Now, its supposed to be nearly 60 degrees here today so this is the day that I will try to get outside although my legs are killing me from trying to start that damn scooter yesterday when it was 38! HAAHA!! Its weird to even be seeing temps like this around here in December and so close to Christmas. But, may has well take advantage of it.

Have a great day!

E-Man

I can walk now! YAY!! Maybe, go try to start this stupid scooter now. Plus, it seems to be counterfeit NFL jersey sales day all over my Facebook wall!!! I am NOT an NFL player nor do I wish to pretend that I am!!

Enjoy this lovely day!

E-Man