Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman
    What medications are you taking, and also what was it you were drinking?..Reason I ask the second question is that I drank something called Bombs er some s**t one night and ripped the gates of my fence, walked around the town 4 times, late at night and really not sure wtf was going on..Hellof a night!! LOL!

E-Man.

Jaeger bombs??? Jaegermeister + redbull!

Kellyx

YES!! Those f**king things+Enduronman=rippin gates off and staggering around in a daze!...0 again!

I recommend that only when you have your anxiety / panic attacks under reasonable control that you partake in getting legless, or even a wee bit tipsy.

My experience with alcohol has evolved over the past 8 months (period of anx. disorder from start to present today).
    In the early days of anxiety / panic peak, the act of getting drunk could go either way... things would either turn out OK or HELLISH.
    Most often the latter, unfortunately.
    The next day hangovers would ALWAYS trigger panic attacks. My worst ever panic attack was thanks to a hangover.

As I got better, the act of getting drunk still, often starts as anxious (the first few drinks), after which I completely mellow and anxiety is completely passified.
    Now, hangovers are OK, but the tiredness the next evening often catches me out.

Best off avoiding for the time being, but worry not... you'll be back on it in no time.

FYI: I got in at 3.30am last night after dancing all night in a few Essex clubs. Got shit faced... have a hangover but am completely at ease (for the time being).

Dazza you partay animal.

PEE - AYY - ARE - TEE - WHY?

COZ I GOTTA... lol

Haha. SMOKIN'!

My dad goes out every friday and gets legless on them! He is 65 a diabetic and has prostate cancer :-/ me im 28 and tea total something wrong there isnt there!

Kelly

Dazzleburg is a break dancer?...WTF?. :/

Haha think he prefers the "moon walk" though I'm having fun picturing him in the night club with some loud bassy dance music "dad dancing" Hahahaha lol sorry D :P

Quote Originally Posted by kzac View Post
    My dad goes out every friday and gets legless on them! He is 65 a diabetic and has prostate cancer :-/ me im 28 and tea total something wrong there isnt there!

Kelly
    NO!
    You have a mental illness not a physical one!

This sentence holds a key difference between people who develop anxiety disorder and those who don't.
    Those who don't tend to have a "don't give a shit about anything" attitude, those who do tend to worry about everything.

Ignorance is bliss < true