Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool Yama Dickhead v Caffeine Addict Weirdo The FORESKINS battle of BIOHAZE UNDERWATER

YAMA DICKHEAD pulled out her foreskin, it was small and shrunken. No match for Caffeine Addict Weirdo long floppy foreskin. CAW attacked, YD swung widely to the left. CAW came back with the flying hammer move. Whack! struck YD in the middle of her foreskin. She went down. UNDEfeated CAW reared up as the crowd roared.

Cool Thicker than two short planks!

I hate to disappoint you, but Yama from Biohaze is actually a guy, named George Melita.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Never knowingly getting the point

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsALegend View Post
    I hate to disappoint you, but Yama from Biohaze is actually a guy, named George Melita.
    Surely disappointing people is Spudanus' fucking raison d'être?
    Jesus fucking christ, now it's trying to fact-check dadaist comedy?

Peter, I think you're confusing our friend Grace here with someone who gives a fuck?
    I'm sure George will be thrilled though now to have this site coming up in the results when people google him in future, thanks to you.
    Well done, Peter.
    Sterling work.

Smile

Public information, bitch. He even has a Twitter (sorry, "X") profile that has his name and location.

It's not like you're bright enough to grasp the concept of online information sometimes being easily obtainable.

You got my information online by trying to dox me, so let's see you lying about that.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - English as a foreign language

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsALegend View Post
    Public information, bitch. He even has a Twitter (sorry, "X") profile that has his name and location.

It's not like you're bright enough to grasp the concept of online information sometimes being easily obtainable.
    You really don't understand anything about the world, nor how to parse information presented to you, do you?
    There is a huge difference between information being available, and it being presented in a shithole like this.
    Do you think that when people are searching for his name online, he wants The Foreskin Saga to be one of the results?
    If you're so sure of yourself, why not send him the link to the thread and see how fucking thrilled he is?

You got my information online by trying to dox me, so let's see you lying about that.
    Nope.
    You literally posted a YouTube video of yourself reading out your phone number and address and linked to it here.
    Moron.
    And to quote Peter Ross Anderson "once you publish something on the internet [eldritch croaking] it's hereby released..."