Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool I Dreamt Last Night that I tried To Stir up A Irish Dance Flash Mob at Fair.

I was at the fair in my dream, never would really go to 1 of those as i always p/u germs, and get sick to my stomach from ALL the people at a fair in a big town. But in my dream last night I dream that these people were practicing their dance routines, and it was for the holiday of St. Patricks Day. So I tried to get all these people, NASCAR race style with hands directing the people. I tried to get them to all participate in a crowd Flash Dance. I wanted Everyone to be a part NOT just the elite group practicing their lil routines on stage. I dream that my relative saw what I tried to do and was talking about me in a patronizing way." Oh look at her trying to direct the people, she's so cute." Then I felt ashamed, and thank God I awaken shortly after feeling embarrassed from that attempt to get people to Listen and Follow my Commands.
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 03-14-2015 at 12:20 PM.