Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: New here

New here

Hello, I'm 6491, I think I may have some kind of social anxiety but it's really bizarre and I'm still in the processing of figuring it out. I've always relied on myself to resolve my bad feelings and I do it very well, but I've been stumped on this I understand logically that my fears are irrational but my body doesn't listen to me. I'd been wanting to get some help but due to some circumstances I can't exactly afford it. Right now I'm waiting to be re-enrolled in school so I can use the school's resources.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can get some help here.

Quote Originally Posted by 6491 View Post
    Hello, I'm 6491, I think I may have some kind of social anxiety but it's really bizarre and I'm still in the processing of figuring it out. I've always relied on myself to resolve my bad feelings and I do it very well, but I've been stumped on this I understand logically that my fears are irrational but my body doesn't listen to me. I'd been wanting to get some help but due to some circumstances I can't exactly afford it. Right now I'm waiting to be re-enrolled in school so I can use the school's resources.
    Hi 6491, welcome
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I'd been wanting to get some help but due to some circumstances I can't exactly afford it.
    I understand more than you realize, friend. Money is a big factor, but its still doable - trust me.

Welcome
    "I have no limits, no filter, no class, no poise. No decorum. Just fun"