Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Tough mornings on zoloft

I am taking 100 mgs of zoloft a day for anxiety and obsessive thoughts. i take two 50mg pills; one around noon and one around 9:30. since i started taking it i have been having very tough mornings. By this, i mean that the problems i use zoloft for are more apparent. I am depressed, anxious and sluggish. It is really tiring because i work in the morning and being prompt is becoing harder and harder.

Zoloft in the morning in order to fully benefit from its AD qualities. If I accidently take it at night, I will be awake and not be able to sleep. If your pdoc said to take it at night and you can't sleep or have broken sleep.There are several options to consider. The first is to stay off Zoloft now, you are already through the worst of withdrawals, in fact, with a little sleep, you might find you are over the withdrawals. Stay off for a month or two in order to decide if you need them again or not...probably not. The second option is to go back to Zoloft, but at a lower dose or frequency in order to stop the withdrawals, and then wean your self slowly over three weeks, ending with one half dose every third day for a week before you stop altogether.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    technique without medications