Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lee
I don't like their attitude. That's the main reason.
The main reason is you're lonely and deranged to believe these women owe you anything outside of the consensual agreement for sexual services you paid time for. They are not real girlfriends despite giving you that illusion for a half hour, hour, or whatever fucking time you paid for.

A lot of them have a rather egotistical personality. I always just end up deleting my profiles, just to start up the cycle again when I get urges. Browsing some profiles on some sites, it's almost like a game of, "Don't step on the cracks!"
Get off these sites and stay off 'em. Haven't you realized that you prefer transsexual persons but with the dong still attached? You like cock, Peter. That's why your gross willy can't get erect with a woman. So, leave the women to people who know how to treat them with proper respect, you impotent tosshead,

I think there's something not right with them, for some reason. They give off vibes of not being very sane, capable of much social integration, or even being adapt at being polite towards the opposite sex. Me. Me. Me. That's all it is. Especially those into financial domination.
How about we rephrase some of that: "There's something not right with me. I [Peter Ross Anderson] give off vibes of not being very sane, capable of much social integration, or even being adapt at being polite towards the opposite sex."

I think they're just after your money, couldn't care less about you
They are in the business of using their sex appeal to generate an income. There's nothing wrong with that until some dipshit like you has some delusional idea that these girls are your property just because you give them a few hundred pounds from your retard check.

Someone said to me that she had a torture room in her mansion, because she said we could make a horror movie. Of course, she was being sarcastic. I then said in response, "You probably made men and women disappear!" with a laughing emoji. Then she took that seriously, and got a solicitor to send me all manner of garbage, and copies of messages I sent to her.
You're not telling the full story there, mate.

But to be honest, I think my problem is that I don't have the confidence to get a proper partner. If I did, I wouldn't have to bother with this fake transaction. There's no point. They don't want to date you. In fact, outside of this business, they're probably not even interested in being your friend either. I do get that they want to be professional. But what's in it for you or me?
You almost had a moment of insight there until you dropped the ball. These girls are not interested in being friends or your girlfriend, you dumbass. You are just another client to them. And as far as what you get out of it, well, you get your paid time of fun and once you're done that's where the transaction ends. That last part seems to be lost to a retard like you.