Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Forever alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    Does the idiot behind your account have a girlfriend? No, is most likely. So don't act like such a hypocrite about everything.
    Oh noes! Potato is lonely.
    Only one incel idiot in this thread and it ain't me!
    Meanwhile, Spudanus prepares a special treat for itself, for Valentine's day....

Not available
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 02-05-2024 at 06:29 PM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - I for one welcome our AI overlords

These LLM chatbots have certainly come along in leaps and bounds in recent years.

Still not quite right, but it manages to hit all the major beats: court appearances; sex-offender register; sockpuppets on forums; potatoes.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - potatocalypse now

I take one little break and miss all the drama!
    It seems that while I was away, Spudanus decided to go full Peter Anderson and add to its ever growing collection of police complaints and bans.
    From what I've heard, the tosspot extraordinaire couldn't figure out how to use its own banking app, decided that failing to pay a deposit was the same thing as paying a deposit, threw a tantrum, and then was shocked at being told to jog on.
    This resulted in a series of incoherent rant videos and a public meltdown on the Demon's Den that was apparently something to behold, followed by a flurry of deletions of posts, threads, videos, socks and channels.

Given that the scrotepustule is now fully ostracised from its broodmates and permabanned from most of the remaining online communities that it once haunted like a lingering fart, I'd honestly thought 2024 might turn out to be a quiet one in fucktard land and I could maybe retire this account, but apparently not.

Oh well; let's see if this year the Scottish legal and mental health systems can finally pull their collective fingers out and deal with the scumbag once and for all

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - The final countdown?

Quote Originally Posted by SCT Guy
    Today at 11:11 AM
    Due to persistent abuse from James (some serious), this will be my last 4 weeks on forums. It's not just because of him being a twit either. I noticed a rapid decline in activity with message boards years ago, and some of them are on their "last legs" now, or needlessly kept around just to be spammed up.

I have also lost interest in covering RE, because it's just not as great as it was 20 years ago. Capcom doesn't even know what's canon anymore.

Of course, things change. It's why everything from the past feels so different now. But I wish things didn't keep getting milked, ruined, and so on.

They're embarrassing the franchise by having vampires.
    Can it really be? Has a new age finally dawned?

(Checks Peter's diary...)

Ah, bullcrap.
    I guess it's just another empty promise from the distended cuntflap.