Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Threaded View

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - hoist on its own petard

Poor Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold MD
    Posted 2 hours ago
    This guy is nuts. But I have emailed them before. I also contacted my local police on numerous occasions.

On an abandoned anxiety site, he is posting my address and saying disgusting and disturbing things about my family and I.
    Must make a change for Peter to be the one contacting the police, rather than the other way around. Funny isn't it how Peter goes running to the police - you'd think Peter would want to keep that potato head down.
    Apparently it's completely unjustifiable for the police to interfere with Peter's totally reasonable hobbies of assaulting, sexually harassing, stalking, doxing and sending death threats to people but when the shoe is on the other foot it's not so much fun, is it Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by SCT Guy
    Friday at 9:08 AM
    I used to steal money from the museum. I'd put my hand in the water to kid on I was touching the catfish.
    I see, Peter started early - both the life of crime and the unsolicited touching - assuming the reference is to the fish that used to be in the National Museum of Scotland.
    Either way, a good excuse to repost this:

Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 09-20-2022 at 01:51 PM.