Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Dairy

Just a random video I made. My youngest son was saying how useless his electric mower is, so I thought I would show him how I use mine.

I stayed up so you could watch it during your day ... that said you might find it boring although I did put in quite a few cuts:

I guess I must be getting bored with slightly more energy. Not such a bad thing but definitely feeling edgy with this increased energy. I can see where there is a concept for dulling people down. I'll try to put that energy into doing the research I need to in order to get water running over my graphics card CPU chip now that most of the parts have arrived. Just waiting on one more.

Notes tensions are running high all round with family members and the world in general. Not the best time for my detox but now is better than never. It really does take a certain level of genuine intent when making concert decisions that actually have the fortitude to make them count. I can't believe this time around it took two years. I only hope I can beat my 2 year record of eating clean. It's so easy to go bust when stress either reaches a certain point or suddenly slams you in one go. Such have been the extremes for me but seemingly getting better each time around despite the building identity of my bouts as I live more days on this plain of existence.

Hopefully the yard will dry out and I can finish the edging.

Shit storm still brewing this time of year and people going nuts but is what it is.

On with another day.

Too tired - keeping focused on my Vlog marathon eating clean reclaiming my health yadda yadda kind of thing.
    Vlog Day 8

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vlog Day 9 - Shaved - Plenty of Sun - went out ... now feeling heaps tired. Emotions welling up and not happy out in public at all. That said, still doing my best to hold things together and continuing to eat clean. Here's to Day 10. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Day 10. Morning. Toe is infected. Going to take take a break myself Sal. You know where to find me re the above. Seems this detox has me running into one issue after the other although I could of avoided this new issue by cutting my toenails correctly.

I'll be back as ussual. In the meantime I'll still be doing my Day by Day vlogs.

I'm sorry, Ponder I've been incapacitated. I'm better now though.

Will watch your videos and respond. I've missed you.

Yes, a break might be good. Take as long as you need and I'll be here.

Its about 2:30PM and trying to get back on on 2 feet and eat and get moving. Been sleeping too much. Wallowing and pitiful me again.

Will sit down and later and watch.

Sal

No need to reply

So I decided to work my way backward and start at day 10. I actually like to do that and reflect even with myself.

Day 10 .. YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

You look so alert and focused and you've inspired me to get out of this cycle of self sabotage. Not much to say other that I'm very proud of you and you will continue to do it this time; I know it! Nothing but I enjoyed it and the prunes will help too with getting digestive track and perhaps the belly will start to decrease.

Yeah, just because you are choosing to to live clean and you are what you eat and put into your body doesn't change outlook of the world and other people. Just you getting better and other things could follow because of the ripple effect. No miracles or waiting for around for them, we need to put forth action and you look way better and the skin and eyes are wide open. The toe, I use scissors and do that same and sometimes bleed enough to feed more than one vampire. The shoulder is what it is and work around it and be cautious. You'll walk again when ready. Good you getting sun (no sun here) and I'm freezing my ass off Lol with heating blanket at night to cut back and running heat dries the air and not good.

Again, no need to reply and I'm going to push you off the activity stream on the main forum page (which I know you just love ... haha) and will post more later and into this week.

So awesome to see that level of change in 10 days. Doing well with cravings .. wow ... isn't that shit we put into our body (salt and sugar) nasty. I'm not where you are (yet) and I hope to make that change too, but not yet ready and others things like getting up and staying up would be a good start.

Really can't wait to watch day 9 and 8 and maybe 7 later.

Watching day 9 and wanted to just mention, taking into consideration that my computer is mostly held together with duct tape and super glue, the last 2 vids, for some reason, the sound is louder in the left channel than the right, Just wanted you to know in case. Actually, if I reverse the phase, its louder on the right channel so could be YT or smth.

About 8PM and will reply shortly after watching and I'll let you know what I'm gonna watch on netflix.

Amazing that looks like an aquarium to me.

I'm going to edit as it come to me while I read.

Same! Lots of emotional baggage here to that I'm still not processing well.

Your skin ... no question a drastic difference from day 2 (I think I got 1/2 way through 3), not just because you were scruffy.

Ok, going to find something fun tonight - will let you know.

Just take good care as its 8PM and you know I need to power down at this time or else its pandemonium city here. I'm watching Jaws and might just go with that, we'll see.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-05-2021 at 06:05 PM.

All good Sal - I'm not leaving - just taking a break because I thought you might be doing the same thing. I'll just assume your are my only subscribe. LOL Not that I care for all that, but do hope that is you - if not - oh well ... I have a secret admirer. Thanks for the kind words and the boost. Yayyyyyyyyyy LOL TY It helps. Speaking of Fish Tanks ... I picked up a 4 footer today. I am really happy about that. It will take time before I get fish in it but soon enough.

You know the channel now so I will no longer be linking them here. It really is me just spurring myself on and you helping of course.

Your computer is doing well ... if not for it we would not be interacting as we do.

Oh yea - sorry about the sound issues. Not sure ... I enable external mic. some of those other videos where on phone mic despite having plugs in external. sorry bor the buzz too. I get better mic in a few months if able too re $ and all that. That said, I am not having the same sound issues you mentioned other than having to turn my volume up and some electrical buzz. Try pulling out and in the 3.5 sound connecter the plugs into your audio in. Thanks for the feed back. I will check my end as well.

Hope you found something worth while on Netflix?

Srry its cold ... I sill advocate freezing to death hehehe ... best way to go ... Naaaaa - I hope you find something to warm you up in both body and spirit. You are sounding uplifted Sal ... I if I am reading correctly. I tried to be in my video as well. The one I just made I mean. Uploading Now - but needs time to process as well.

Yea - I will just check from time to time but have no real desire to post at the moment like I have been.

It's not all about me and I now have another media form into which I can create space just for that. I'll enable comments on my YouTube video just incase anything happens in here and or it may be easier to get my attention in there as well. That space will be more one in which I can control when it comes to trolling and the like. Speaking of which we don't need those likes either ... I have switched those off regardless of YouTube finally turning off dislikes. Zero views is also OK as well. I find just watching myself like writing to myself is also a great way to program good things which again is what I am good at doing.

I am so glad to be getting back on track. I really do appreciate the acknowledgements and please do feel free to let me know what is going on for you too.

Love the GIF!!!

Take Care Sal ... I be back in a few myself. Stay warm.