Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Dairy

Guess its about 2 AM over there and I just got up.

Wanted to quickly say, I didn't subscribe as I don't have an account. Does it show any information about your secret admirer? I can only see "1 subscriber' below your channel?!

Yeah, my 2 computers (both dell) are the air I breathe and means to connect to others from far away. This Dell Optiplex 745 is my main rig and my 2nd is a Dell dell dimension Pentium 4. Both are aging gracefully and I have them tweaked to get the most of what I have for my needs. Yes I do like emmabuntus linux,but I don't know how to write my own linux drivers for my printer. I don't duel boot and usually just go live dvd and quit and back to windows when I'm done. I know I said "never" to chrome but I eat my words and have started using as well as FF. So much telemetry that bothers me.

Will write more a bit later.

Glad you mentioned Greek yogurt, I find it to be helpful for me and its 1 thing I want to use to replace chips and candy as a snack and I'm a huge herbal tea guy; as well. Yeah, I do also enjoy black and earl grey and am reading this article about the tannins.
    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...ea#bottom-line
    https://www.healthline.com/health/fo...ectar-vs-honey

Thanks for sharing Sal. I have to admit out of all articles online I am most skeptical about food science as it rates as one of the most marketing ploys of all. That said, anything that requires more processing than nature intended I avoid regardless of whatever claims. For that resan I believe Honey comes out on top.

People with Diebetects can also use honey regardless of the claims. I think that article was trying hard to sell one over the other. Ive tried them all and will always stick with honey, although picky acording to processing procedures. But I am a nut case when I go clean and trust none of the artlicles anymore. That said thanks heaps.

I'm about to put a del optiplex on my desk as I work on my water cooling project sometime soon. Glad your getting a lot of use out of yours. It would be nice to try linux again.

I do not like the sub feature and that others and I can see views. Many other users like myself wish we could remove them. I am currenlty looking for another hosting site but they are all like that now. Thos that are not have subscription requierments for others to watch them. Go figuer.

Exscuse typos. Just getting up and using phone. 4% left. Have a good evening/night.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-06-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Just got out of bed. I tried the tannin article but it used the word 'trusted source' too many times and kept saying 'health benefits' 'Health benefits' 'Health benefits' 'Health benefits' LOL re trusted source and the Covid info all over it which just made me hurl. Thanks again Sal - but this bout I am not getting into any articles at all. If I talk about food it is more about what works for me from my own experiences and I will do my best not to pass on articles or preach myself. Food science and promotions makes me as sick as junk food. I dislike today's so called influences very much. Again I am sorry for such a response to a well meaning gesture yet again thankful for it. I just want to be honest about my take on such things is all. I was a sheep using that kind of thing before on my prevoius health kicks and I am still prone to reciting likewise gobbledygook myself and don't like doing so. I feel like a hypocrite when I do.

I know what works for me based on my own experiences. Tannins clog me up and make my skin dry out all the more - Once again, whilst I care less for the science anymore - my guess is the tannin taxes my liver. I don't need the 'Health benefits' lol - of tannins. I will look at putting tannins in my fish tank from this point on but that's about it. Maybe on a free day if I ever implement a free day but I doubt it. I have a long way to go before I relax and play that game yet.

Today I must set up my OptiPlex PC and put my huge screen away and replace it with a modest one. That way I can still have a setup whilst taking my time on the water cooling project. In the mean time I need to research a few items to complete a proper tank setup. The waterline in holder well thus far bust too early to tell if it leaks. I show later in the day when I get time.

Sorry for being annual about the articles. I once use to share them myself but I no longer feel confident about 'anything' I read online. I now laugh because I just shared you a time stamp from online. Regarding trust. Trust as defined by Jon Kabat-zin author of 'Wherever You Go, There You Are'

Would you prefer if I do not respond in your newly created thread?

On with my day - if I do one thing that is moving forward ... it will to be have my OptiPlex setup and ready by days end.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-06-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Just got up myself. Sorry, I feel asleep last night on the couch.

Sure, you're always welcome to post in my thread, just, over the next few weeks I might go 'cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs', so long as it doesn't drag you down during this time of healing and recovering, please do. I might not make much sense.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-07-2021 at 09:53 AM.

I think I'm going to not buy anymore agave and find a better quality honey

Thanks Sal - lol re agave.

Going cuckoo for whatever is OK Sal. I won't go down or anything. I am fully committed. Just uploading Day 13 now. Tomorrow I reach my mini goal. That said, I am really tired at the end of each day. I'm not full of energy at this stage and tire quickly after any short bouts of energy. Yet to start walking program but will get there. The fish tank was a sudden project that was instigated by my wife for my grandson because I persuaded her not to get a dog. I was still recovering from all the research into the water cooling project to which I now have all that parts. Because of fish tank I have had to put that one on hold. The switching between projects and sudden researching again has really taxed me. I seriously can not wait till I have NO projects. That said, I have to soon focus again to not mess up pulling apart my very expensive graphics card and doing hands on with all the research I have done. I am nervous about that project. I need to count every screw and have it put away with a good record of how it all goes back together so that when I do go to resell, it will look as good as new when Iput it all back together. Selling it with a water block is not an option so need to account for that.

Sryy I am rambling.

I've been watching Lost In Space in my down time between my chores. My plants also take to bit of time because I like those to also be healthy and well. That and the Yard despite the weeds and the week of rain. Please to say I am making progress there too.

Srry if I have missed any other posts ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I need to keep focused. Thanks again for your support.

How are you doing - cuckoo is good! It makes me feel glad to know your sounding at least OK?

Listening to the tunes you linked in your other thread ... going to just drop a real quick note to play my part in supporting over there as well.

So good to see you this focused. I only can hope at one point I'll be able to pull myself together, but I'm happy for you.

Yeah, cuckoo isn't so bad

Appreciate the encouragement Sal but I am not as together as you may think. I mean not to bust a bubble or anything but the truth is I am staring to lose it and said as much the Day 14 Video I just uploaded. I'll leave the details in that vid as I don't want to be a drag. Just trying to say what a struggle it has been and question my attempt to be clean in such a toxic world. I'll work it out soon enough I guess.

Sorry about the fake drink you got. I read in the watching now section. Is good that you could at least tell. Must of been a pathetic attempt on that drink.

Is good that we both have some things to watch.

Here's hoping to a solutions around the corner for those things that plague us both. It really is about removing the triggers. This I have to come up with regarding my front door.

Take care ... catch up soon.

I'm watching my food but currently gorging on Netflix for most of the day. Diving back in now that I just got some air.