Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    I'm not an anti-masker, but I was fearful of getting the vaccine, as I was worried about blood clots and whatever else folk claimed you could have.

People complain about wearing a face covering, but for all the time it takes to go into a shop, I just put up with it. i just don't put it over my nose, because my glasses get foggy.
    My best friends Aunty got blood clots and was admitted to hospitals; apparently among others. I've heard more claims that state this is reason why difference versions of the vaccine have ben created for different categories of people.
    In the beginning of this drama, authorities started advertising the vaccine as at not killing as many people as the disease. Such a tact backfired on them and authorities have since changed the wording when it comes to promoting the CV vaccine.

I have no issues with people who complain about the mask or the vaccine, but understand why people wish to join clubs. If I wanted to be a police officer I would of joined up. I also struggle with my glasses fogging up. Some say if you warm your glasses up they are less likely to fog. I don't carry a hair drier with me so do the same re dropping the mask slightly and most of all avoid going out to places full of police. I only ware the mask when hotspots break out and in stores or cannot avoid people. I find the kinds of people waring their mask when it's unnecessary to do so thrive on pointing the finger. Just adds to the growing anxiety and current divide in what some people call a community.

Edit -I got more important things to worry about:
    ________
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-08-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Smiles ... whilst I detest the concept of a phone like a chain and ball, here I sit behind this screen most of the days.

Good luck with everything; Pedro.