Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Creating Realties and Looping

Couple of things come to mind here. Emotional control & Sustainability Vs Methodologies.

The term Vs (Verses) implies a struggle of some kind and whilst I do not like contention, reality in all it's forms does seem to require some level of persistence. Yet resistance is spiritual terms is often encompassed as something that holds us back. Context here being how we choose to focus determines the shape that our words often take in our life. Moreover how words fail us so many times and why.

Example - Key point to struggling less is to take the path of least resistance. Yet persistence is required in order to break unhealthy habits.

I look at above Gif and think that although I am not using medication, I to use a LOT of other things in my life to alter my emotions. This writeup is not an anti medication rant but more an example of habitual behaviors with that gif being the best example I could find OR one I found and decided to write what comes to mind: Emotional control & Sustainability Vs Methodologies

The looping I often become entangled with is words and terms. The conflict here being the path of least resistance is indeed often found in a pill yet that direction for many results in all kinds of complications that lead to even more paths of least resistance. Now instead of taking one path we end up with 'more' which kind of goes against the philosophy of least resistance. Less is more. So it is that twits, memes and so on do little for me. Reflection takes time just as the digestion process after eating a meal does too.

The culture we live greatly effects our ability no matter what method we choose to change our reality. I've lost sight for some time now. If I am to attempt to be compassionate towards others I need to spend more time thinking on this. I think that thought just popped out because I have been struggling to find compassion for myself + also starting to remember how ... well thinking positively (definitely for lack of a better word) really does help to up ones vitality and bring color back to an otherwise dreary world.

The whole conflict with positivity is because of how it is sold but I try more on that later. In a rush yet again this morning but I will make time. It is enough to of made a note and nestled my thoughts as they came. As long as I can let them go and get on with what I would like to do in order to accomplish what I feel I must in the new found quest to ... be more positive.

Have a good day/evening.

The Age of Masturbation

Quite literally ... we live in the Age of Masturbation. I mean with young women today in their work shops working hard on the lathes turning out instruments striving all day to bring nature where it truly belongs. What better way to get in touch with oneself!

Visit her page here and support her if you so wish - Peer validation is important these days.

Just when you thought the New Age Community was dead.

No splinters here!!!

To be sure we all do it! Of course there are some don't. Shame on them! Imagine how thrilled generations of the past would be to see how far society has come. Just like all our vices I mean not to deaminize them but simply make a point; societal values. I could not help but laugh at the irony as it be to me whilst in my phase of self-deprivation that I found this whilst searching on Marketing Behaviors. Fact is, it's not hard to start searching for a bouquet of flowers and end up being enlightened with such an advert as shared here.

The other side of the coin is the term Mental Masturbation that my good friend 'I-Am-Suffering-' (former forum member) brought to my attention a few years ago. That term has stuck for good reason. I'm a good practitioner of it. Which probably means I'm good at both forms.

So there you there have it. Today's vices on the table for all to see. May as well embrace it hey?

WTFever. Just saying is all. aha aha. Let's just say balance is key?

I guess my wrist must be getting sore and my mind desensitized to all the thrashing. Not enough gentle stroking?

Chuckles. Still Detoxing. No doubt.

That concludes this morning's post.

Your thread and pictures and honesty have made me so happy this morning - I'm so glad to see you and your family outside enjoying life. You're doing so much better than I, but I'm going to dust myself off and try again as the weather is really getting nice here and I just don't want to miss out.

I hope you have a great day.

~Sal

I enjoy reading this. Those photos actually look great.

Hi Guys. Great to see you again Sal. Who was I kidding. hehe. Thankfully Camille has also been keeping this forum breathing. Thanks Camille.

I've had a really tough weeks guys. Had to take some down time with some enjoyable OCD and a new computer game. Farming Simulator 2019. I used to post screenshots some time ago when playing the 2017 version.

I read up a little on some of your posts Sal - Srry things have been a struggle. Dealing with people sure is tough. I hope both you guys have an improved upcoming weak regardless of whatever.

WELL - The latest News!
    The seven years of waiting for a finally hearing to decide where are grandson is going to end up is very much upon us. It's going to be a stress time this next month. Lot's of support I need to give my wife and many talks to polish off an affidavit here and there + collect and request more reports Yadda Yadda. We have been fighting for this the whole seven years. It escalated once the father beat the little guy once he was 16 months. I about had an aneurism thinking on that one. Sigh -

Anyways - despite the uncertainly principle (No judo there hehe - injoke ) Our little guy is top of his class with reading and numbers. Socially he is defiantly special/ed. It's sad how that has to come into it. I think it's the so called normal ones that need to work on that front. Hyper Me Me Me or self self self syndrome for those that like to pick on those that don't fit. Rar Rar and Rarrr. Yawns ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

All good. Pretty much got all the bases covered. Just have to make those who are overpaid do their job properly. Like most things in life.

Yadda Yadda.

I'll check back now that I know your around and also would like to continue to give Camille some picture or Gifs to see.

Be well friends. Please don't mind my sarcasm of late. I try to do my best now more than ever with this approaching court date.

Elon pulled it off! The world might be going to shit, but this was worth watching.

Below link shows it better.

Edit Timestamp of another coverage ... Just coming into land and then coverage of the fire that takes place upon landing.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-05-2021 at 10:47 PM.

From a distance for another perspective.

Time stamp of Starship coming out of the clouds. Love how the crowed goes quiet once they realise it's on fire. This was a much better landing out of the last 4 which blew up. Fire at the end was put out.

Very very tired. I will upload a little video of how my plant collection is coming along. I bought some more bamboo that I have since moved up against my fence. I'll do another video of that later on. I spent a little extra to get some taller ones this time. All in all my little out door green room is coming along nice. Still a ways to go as I plant to make a a jungle of sorts.

Today we got some damning evidence regarding our little one's father. It's good we have some more ammunition against the guy, but quite sad that even if we get to keep the little guy, that we don't even want to send him for visits given this new evidence regarding just what a child abuser and control freak this father is. The info comes from one of his teenage daughters that was and is abused as well as her mother. Thankfully they seem will to take the stand. My wife has been spear heading a tactical plan with all his past victims which apparently is quite a few women and children. Reminds me of the nightmare home I was in, except it's all happening again with the potential for my grandson to suffer if we don't take a solid stance. He swears and beats his kids telling them to suck it up and not to be princesses. Sigh. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz We'll make him eat those words now! Seems the teenage kid is getting some kind of therapy out of writing what she has. I feel for her very much after hearing my wife read what she wrote. I am seriously getting too old for this shit and have not yet hit 55. Seems more and more grandparents are having to deal with this kind of thing with more and more would be parents giving themselves over to the selfie generational / conditioning side affect - which include those well into their 50s as well ... which are as much about themselves as any bristling teenager. You see I'm not meaning to pick or single out any category re the age factor as that just feeds the fucking cycle of this sheepish world and their brainwashing ideals. Never pick sides as doing so is destined to fail. Give the game up I say. No longer play it on any level. Us and Them ... all that talk is BS. Where all in it together or not at all. Yadda yadda. Anyone that is not into demeaning others or blaming everyone else in life but just looking to let whatever and whoever be is all AOK with me no matter what age or creed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuck I am tired.

Fact is that once the court case is finally finished, life and all it's associated BS will never end until we take out last breath. For now - I keep focusing on my plants and then a little more on my upcoming affidavit and do what I can to make this child abuser answerable for his antics. At least choose my words carefully and make them count.

How's that download going?

There we go: Sadly the original bamboo is not doing so well. It'll live but needs more food by the looks of things. I think I shocked it moving it from where it was. See what happens and learn from my mistakes.

Good night. ZZZZZzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-07-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Sleep well my friend, sometimes Its the best medicine. I just dragged myself out of bed actually. I'll write more later but I see you're online and wanted you to know I read everything you wrote and love the bambo

So its almost 6PM - I got out today and it was nice to get sunlight on this ghostly body, but lets face it, people just suck! Atmosphere never disappoints us and would love to have your garden. I have 1 plant that I haven't murdered yet as I don't have a green thumb.

I would've come back here sooner but I assumed AF was history and was shocked when I typed it in and the forum came up ... like, wow. Great to know we are still going here.

I've pretty much just come back to support you and others - I'm soo sick of me Lol.

I wish you and your family strength over the coming weeks/months to deal with the system.