Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Yup - you nailed that dead on from my view. It's one shit storm after another and when others start with the balloon blowing covered in rainbows and silver linings, well all that kind of falls short, don't it? lol I really don't know how people in the America survive from what I understand of their so called 'value system.' If things start to get tough here, I need only remined myself of just how much more harder it is in other countries. I almost feel guilty when I hear how tough things are elsewhere. I can't remember if you ever said what part of America you live Sal? It is America right? You said something about how the policies and administration of basic benefits changes massively depending what government gets in? Like next to no consistency? Understand if you don't want to mention it and sorry if I speak out of line.

Today I was messing around with hardware monitoring tools. After installing a display in a temporary location on my PC case - I am still designing different monitoring background for varioius lighting themes. This way instead of overlaying the information on my games and rendering programs - I can just take a glance over at my PC Case to see what is going on. The readouts need resizing, adding and taking away ... still playing with it all really.

Sal - I apologize for my irritation in here of late. Not sure if you know what I mean, but with my wife's court case going on, my tolerance has been low. That said, we are feeling very confident about a win. Just peeved about the unnecessary cost re the baseless claims. Sigh. I hope we both find a burst of energy soon enough. Sending you all the good vibes I have left. hehe ... will save just enough to keep sending more. Your a good friend to keep popping in and I do care about how you and a few of the others in here are doing from day to day.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-18-2021 at 02:28 AM.

SquarePegsRus

I finally did it guys! This place served me so well over the years that I thought I would at least leave a link now that I have finally done what I always wanted. For those few that would still like to follow along - you can find me over at
    www.sqaurepegsrus.com

It's not as fancy as this place but it's very peaceful without any spam or trash. Whilst I am taking a risk letting you guys know - I have learned a lot about forum administration and banning ips to keep those pesky little buggers at bay. I can also turn on post approval and do a few other things to control said trouble makers.

SO - having said that ... after having made thousands of long quality posts - well I like to think so anyways, I am finally back in a head space where I'll be doing it all over again.

Anyone having trouble fitting in is welcome to come on over if only just to read. The space is in it's infancy with much construction yet to do, but that's OK - The journal section is up and running. That seems to be enough for now. All else will happen in good time.

As for SSL and anyone worried about that - it will be in place soon enough and in the event of a forum wipe is required - No Problem ... easy to do and start all over again. I will drop a link in once more when done and continue to share in the way I have always done. I'm not selling anything other that one more place where people can find freedom to be as they be. The only difference will be that we can better handle the antics that lead to the last active few of us up ending.

You can find us over at www.sqaurepegsrus.com

Your browser may have an issue with the SSL which again will be upgraded in early March. I'll come back again and leave a link then as well. However in the mean time for those who are able to navigate and find us - your more than welcome to lurk on the side and or join us.

I hope this finds you all well.

~ Ponder
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-03-2022 at 05:39 AM.

I'll share here as well:

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Ponder the forum has been taken over by vigilantes

seeing that computer is making me horny
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    seeing that computer is making me horny
    Dahila!! LOLLL.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL only sexy computers can do it to me
    BTW Dave will be back, he always is
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Ponder's sexy computer!
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer