Couple of things come to mind here. Emotional control & Sustainability Vs Methodologies.

The term Vs (Verses) implies a struggle of some kind and whilst I do not like contention, reality in all it's forms does seem to require some level of persistence. Yet resistance is spiritual terms is often encompassed as something that holds us back. Context here being how we choose to focus determines the shape that our words often take in our life. Moreover how words fail us so many times and why.

Example - Key point to struggling less is to take the path of least resistance. Yet persistence is required in order to break unhealthy habits.

I look at above Gif and think that although I am not using medication, I to use a LOT of other things in my life to alter my emotions. This writeup is not an anti medication rant but more an example of habitual behaviors with that gif being the best example I could find OR one I found and decided to write what comes to mind: Emotional control & Sustainability Vs Methodologies

The looping I often become entangled with is words and terms. The conflict here being the path of least resistance is indeed often found in a pill yet that direction for many results in all kinds of complications that lead to even more paths of least resistance. Now instead of taking one path we end up with 'more' which kind of goes against the philosophy of least resistance. Less is more. So it is that twits, memes and so on do little for me. Reflection takes time just as the digestion process after eating a meal does too.

The culture we live greatly effects our ability no matter what method we choose to change our reality. I've lost sight for some time now. If I am to attempt to be compassionate towards others I need to spend more time thinking on this. I think that thought just popped out because I have been struggling to find compassion for myself + also starting to remember how ... well thinking positively (definitely for lack of a better word) really does help to up ones vitality and bring color back to an otherwise dreary world.

The whole conflict with positivity is because of how it is sold but I try more on that later. In a rush yet again this morning but I will make time. It is enough to of made a note and nestled my thoughts as they came. As long as I can let them go and get on with what I would like to do in order to accomplish what I feel I must in the new found quest to ... be more positive.

Have a good day/evening.