Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Do you play the Resident Evil games?

RE8 is going to be released in May. Do you think they're jumping the shark now with this so-called vampire lady?

She's probably infected or something. But it's still weird, even for RE. The other games typically had zombies and bioweapons created due to being exposed to viruses.

All the best, from The Scottish Pedro.
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 04-14-2021 at 06:35 PM.

I'm excited! There's a probability that's what they're gonna do, but we'll see. Hope to see an update in this post when you play the game.

Talking

Supposedly, the vampire lady turns into a black dragon, which is too bizarre to comprehend.

LOL, hey they have to do something. I wonder what they'll come up with next.

Yeah, but it doesn't make any sense. I'm guessing the Molded virus from 7: Biohazard is being stored as red liquid inside wine barrels, situated in the castle. Still, that makes zero sense. LMAO.

I just don't know. Capcom will probably just continue to make up crap as they go along for every future sequel that they develop. I also think these remakes are just stalling tactics and cash grabs, combined. They are trying to get people hyped up for games that are exactly that - hype. None of them stayed in my memory over the last while, for the right reasons.

For example, the Resident Evil 2 remake is very bad. They couldn't be bothered to add in certain locations, but they missed out a lot of enemy types as well. The story felt incredibly watered down, too. Like, how come Leon didn't tell Claire about her brother's diary in the main office? That's how she knew he went to Europe to deal with issues arising from Umbrella's activities. So her not being told about any of this, has created a big plot hole for a possible Code: Veronica remake. Now technically, remakes can change a lot of aspects of a story. But even so. It makes no sense, to me at least.

Anyway, the game releases on 7 May.