Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    My word, I'm sooo glad to be home now.

Just pumping up my tires now ... also trying this 'dusting myself off' procedure and will be back!

I just got back from a ride listening to those vibes you link above (Complete Brain Healing Sound Therapy l Genius Brain Power l Increase Alertness & Focus) Worked well. TY. I also decided to take some clips with my phone and share that later in my other thread.

Yea - The Process itself is enough to further disable but I think is good that you are going to push through with said claim. This world is 100% a crusher for those that do not fit into its economic machine. There will always be something more and it will be always be advertised where even those most disable of all, are still contributors playing the part of a being a commodity. I say this as someone long term on the benefits. There will come a time where we would do well to day NO - no more carrots! But for sure! Do what you can to get a base that allows you to not be homeless and accepted whatever they feel they must use as a label. How you identify thereafter is key to your ongoing health. Just because we are stamped as whatever does not mean we have to carry their labels. I appropriately call myself byproduct. Those still caught up in the system and deeply invested do not like such an outlook ... but that's OK ... I have labels for them. lol

Seriously, I am please your looking to push for what you feel you must. I want you to get benefits. I understand. My only advice is just roll with the labels. They do not define us in the least. They might attribute certain traits that are similar and we may learn helpful things - but over all the way in which so many of us allow ourselves to be bound by diagnosis/s plays very much into the control mechanism.

Keep on keeping on doing the things you love. We don't need to play on the conveyor belt everyone thinks is the be end all. Forgive me taking liberties by saying we. Just meaning to say I totally get the no longer working thing. I never did understand the mentality for that in this world. Toxic at best. Great for those who it works for but a crusher for those it don't. Blame shame and all that.

There is a LOT of good we can still do without playing into that scheme. Sorry I say too much again.

I share those video clips of my bike ride soon.

Yea - The meds have been helping me too. I use mostly PRN. Good idea having on hand knowing how they work. Thankfully the more I tune in with my routine the less I need.

I too am glad to be home. All that community access pushing is over rated. Monopolized at best. Just get on the base scheme and be careful once on. In Australia they almost go door to door selling disability schemes for those on. There is as much warranting and ongoing verification with assessments depending on what scheme your on. It can end up being a full time job which defeats the very purpose of being on it. Depends what the flavor of govemernmet is in for that term.

Wishing you success - expect to appeal and if it comes to that ... make sure you do. It's almost expected these days. Treat as part and parcel of the 'normal' process.
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-03-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Thank you for that my friend. I hope you don't mind me saying that from time to time, but at times I feel closer to you.

Yeah, admittedly, yesterday was another rough day for me. Not functional and extremely hopeless and depressed. Last night when I went to bed (I'd already been in bed much of the day anyway) I was hoping I'd not wake up to be honest and was mad when I did. Just hope its ok to be honest without causing you or others reading to feel the same as I, because, I wouldn't wish it upon anybody.

Could go on and on but whats that point?!

Here I am now sitting here and need to again dust myself off. I just don't have a clue as I sit here other than drinking some green tea feels somewhat soothing and all I ate yesterday (very healthy indeed) was a entire bag of chips wish salsa. I need to do better somehow today and tomorrow nobody is coming by because its a holiday and its up to me to pull myself up out of this.

Really sorry guys, I'm trying. Keep finding myself in this spot with only small spots of hope or determination spurts.

I don't know. I'll try again later and see is a short walk to get some fresh air will help clean the cobwebs. I don't know.

And now its 9AM and the TV is behind me (I sit in the corner computer stand unit because the sound is better in the room) and fucking religious shit is being pushed upon me to add insult to injury. Gonna have to shut out this if I'm going to survive. As I sit here I recall looking a my bottles of whiskey when felt similar and the comfort that knowing it would all go away was such a relief, but the hangovers OMG. I didn't stop until I passed out into a coma.

How can this happen??? How can somebody be at polar opposite of the world??? !!! I realize my upbringing was faulty and I was taught bad information. Like 'Be nice and everything will all be fine'. Most of my upbringing was from the Catholic Church teaching and they were BAD BAD BAD and so very wrong and damaging.

See what I mean ... I feel so dark with no light left in my soul. Not the religious soul teaching bullshit either. Fuck religion and politics and I ALREADY know I was born a piece of shit and full of sin and I'm supposed to go on in life being guilty begging for forgiveness. I see other so-called "Normal" people are WAY sicker than I and they are doing great in life.

OK ... logging off

Doing a bit better and going to get in the shower and wash off the sadness and I'm ready to take on the world ... well, I wouldn't go that far, but I can't allow this to keep happening as it weakens me further and I sink even deeper which is exactly what the system wants - for me to just go away.

Just today for now and see what happens and I can't worry about tomorrow.

Not sure if this helps - anything here worth a look? If I remember correctly you don't mind a horror flick or two?

The super hero movies lost their charm a long time ago for me. Too much of the same thing. Hopefully one of these might be different? I've been surprised by many a B grade. Still hit and miss though?

Hey Sal - What's up? How's the daily grind going? Just about to start mine.

Thinking of you.

Hi guys how are you? I am good, I spend a lot of time with tuning forks weighted and unweighted, My last obsession, I also got so disappointing with what is going on . I said f***k the health care that is set to kill humans. I am on MMS, DMSO, Iodyne, Trace minerals and a lot of supplements.
    My anxiety is under control, I feel finally happy, I think the months i spend going within helped me a lot, Tuning Forks too, Sound was always important to me, Frequencies, Please do not get discouraged Like always I am a huge fun of meditation. I added sun grazing and fluoride free slightly alkalaine water to my life,
    Physically I feel fantastic , not kidding, I missed you guys so came to tell you that life is precious
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Love the sound of that D. That is great news from my understanding of things.

The sun grazing is something I am big on too. Huge in fact. Easiest thing I know that any of us can do. It's hard to feel negative when looking into the sky on a bright day where you can literally feel the sun healing as it does. Really, really glad you're into that.

Thinking of you Sal. Are you OK?