Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by OverThinker View Post
    Thank you, Sal!
    You're quite welcome and feel free to post here wherever/whenever you want to as there really isn't much going on here anyway. Questions or just need to vent or get something off your chest ... if you don't fancy the formal introduction, start you own thread by all means if you like, or I"ll read here if you want to also - either way.

Wishing everyone well this week going forward.

Just going to watch something light tonight, I think. Can't focus at all. Its gonna be harder than I thought to get back up and my fear(s) are even stronger now than before of being outside around others. Anyway, tomorrow's another day.

Need to cheer up with this movie tonight

Hi Sal, just letting you know I made it home safe and sound.

What's the movie? The link looks broken my end.

So glad you're home now.

It was a comedy spoof of a horror movie with Leslie Nielsen at his comedic best. Perhaps is blocked in your area. The direct link is:

This youtube query should put it at as the 1st video.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+%282006%29+HD

Or:

https://thewikihow.com/video_iFm-KZgioX8

http://thewikihow.com/embeded-video/TWH-iFm-KZgioX8

It's quite funny - very funny actually. Leslie was at his best so I hope you can see it. If not, I'll find a way to upload the vid somewhere else if blocked in your geo.

I'm just ok this morning and very confused and worried I'm not sure whats going to happen today really but I know staying in the house won't help either, so I don't know.

That kept a smile on my dial from start to finish. He certainly gave them all an eye full when tinkering with the machine.

Some links come up not available in your country but the first one worked no problem. All the more reason I would like a VPN again but already have more than I can afford in the way of all those subscriptions. I might treat myself to a prepaid yearly VPN sub later on when able.

I hear ya and feel for ya Sal. Maybe just stick with to watching some of those comedy's and a few of your favorite horror flicks (I enjoyed watching The Rite again) and go out when your feeling more like it. I find forcing myself is not always the best course of action. Finding the will is what makes those pushes more doable thus often more important. Let whatever cycle as it must.

Edit - Really liked that ambiance link you put in on your previous page. I used it out on a walk.
    Last edited by Ponder; Yesterday at 03:50 PM.