Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Your last post in here resonates very well with me. Whilst I have been making healthier choices - I have only been doing so within the same bounds as you just mentioned. I had cold press spinach juice mixed into a blender with frozen blueberries, organic activated almond milk + honey and bananas. One hour later I cooked up Bacon and Eggs saying exactly the same thing. "FUCK IT - I need this!"

I hope you enjoyed because I hear you loud and clear.

Hey Sal - what did you get up to today?

Not too much. Go tout yesterday and wen to the village and starbucks - was very hot - today is hotter (93° F). Plan to just head out for my walk today and enjoy my music.

This summer I won't 'sweat the petty things'.

And alternatively: I also won't 'pet the sweaty things'

Hope you are well

So True ... although knowing me I am reading it wrong. Glad you got out! I must make sure I do the same tomorrow. I'll do so by having a chat on the phone when going for a walk. I find that helps with being self conscience as I often get when feeling like I do of late.

Someone anonymously gifted me this poem years ago when I had a rough time. Well, I've had several, actually. I just signed up on this forum again and randomly found this thread while I'm navigating my way around, quite clumsily.

(Referring to the poem, Don't Quit. Though I think my reply has shown up in the wrong place. Oh well, I tried).

Quote Originally Posted by OverThinker View Post
    Someone anonymously gifted me this poem years ago when I had a rough time. Well, I've had several, actually. I just signed up on this forum again and randomly found this thread while I'm navigating my way around, quite clumsily.
    Welcome to our little quiet corner of the word - We're a slow-paced forum here so patience is a virtue if expecting replies.

Glad you joined us and thank you for the reply. There's a few of us left keeping this place going and keeping our fingers crossed this place will continue.

We hope to hear more from you in the future.

Take care

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 06-13-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Welcome to our little quiet corner of the word - We're a slow-paced forum here so patience is a virtue if expecting replies.

Glad you joined us and thank you for the reply. There's a few of us left keeping this place going and keeping our fingers crossed this place will continue.

We hope to hear more from you in the future.

Take care

~Sal
    Thank you, Sal!

Ok:

Almost 9 and I need a fresh outlook and start this week. Don't expect to accomplish much other than I need to get back to "me" and I'm carrying around too much negative energy. So I decided to go ahead with a Spearmint Black Tea with agave (and 1 packet of Spenda ... bad Sal ... hehe).

Need to just let go and reconnect at the same time with what is right and see what the day brings. Weather is crappy but that don't bother me much, but hope to get as I've not been outside in 4 days.

Hmmm .. "let go & reconnect" that is just what I desperately need actually as I feel very disconnected but connected to all the wrong stuff. Hard to explain. I want to connect to the atmosphere and less to people this week and just enjoy any small interactions with other people and keep it basic because I don't trust people anymore so I have to keep them at a distance. People hide their "trued intentions" but I catch glimpses in their eyes, but so long as I 'pretend' I don't notice things usually go alright. People have no idea how much the eyes and other body language tells beyond what comes out of their mouths.
    Last edited by salvator here; 06-14-2021 at 06:51 AM.

Well... I do feel a bit more (shall I say) optimist today compare to the weekend, whereas I felt 'down in the dumps'. Somebody is coming by to take me out so I'm going to get dressed as I've stayed in sweats for that last few days and dust myself off and just try my best. All I can do or expect, but should get out and just chalk up the past months to just surviving; but not to try to start actually living. How ... don't know?