Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    yeah we got that brothers Love you both
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Waiting to talk to my therapist today. I accomplished nothing this week. Actually haven't really accomplished much this year thus far for that matter.

Hope everyone will find something to do this weekend besides worry about things we have little or no control.

Ok ... here's one for ya ...

Know Who's the best dancer at the monster party ... The Boogie Man

Last edited by salvator here; 10-29-2021 at 07:30 AM.

Nope Sal we are not losing AF, think positive co create
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Editing my post because I think D hits the mark with co-create and I I don't want to entertain anything less.
    Last edited by Ponder; 10-28-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Yeah, I did the same. I had to look up co-create and now I understand it better. I guess (my own words) we are here because we are here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Thanks Dahila and Ponder for the reassurance.

Enjoy your weekend

Dahila, I am so glad you used that work. It summed it up so nicely. Sal, I am very pleased you got the gist of cocreator. It's not always so black and white, but the essence of it explains how energy works; negative and positive. The next level of understanding for me goes into mindsets and behavioral patterns not just for others but myself and how it all blends to affect everyone. In the latter sense, what we focus on tends to spread. At other times whether it impacts others or comes to bare for all - manifesting is a concept that comes next. Sorry to go on. I like to cocreate positive things that often take on the form of things when I don't have them but that is a bit of a trap when it's only about things. lol ... damn I can't help it.

Affirming is another version, but if I remember correctly D, you once said you are not a fan of affirmations? I think I understand. Or at least I can see how shallow an over reliance on such a technique can seem in a world that is bent on manifesting for their own means. It kind of all fall apart from there as intention plays a big part. Genuine intent I mean. The language just goes on.

Not meaning to take up space Sal ... Thinking of you guys. Have as good a one you can have.

Catch up soon. Oh Yea - I am glad for everyone that is in the forum. Seems to be doing well enough of late. : )

Always great to hear from you, Ponder

Tomorrow is Halloween

Hey Sal - it that video aviable to you above?

This is what I am getting:

I'm sure it was good.