Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How's the brain Sal????? What did you run into?

I like a good poem too. Is always good to have more than one option:
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Life Happens

Life is what we make it.
    It cares not what we do.

No matter how we fake it,
    It always sees right through.

If you try and lead it,
    It pushes from behind.

If you try and read it,
    It soon will make you blind.

Just let it freely take you.
    Enjoy life's carefree ride.

And know it won't forsake you
    If you walk right by its side.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/life-happens-3

I just want to take some time to firstly: explain my disappearance.

All started last when I took a benadryl. Apparently something didn't mix right with all the fucking other meds I'm on .. so sick of the med roller-coaster ... so sick of it, truthfully. I could go on but I will leave it at the, and say, for some that get benefit from pills, I encourage to work with your doctor(s) and make that decision and outweigh benefit vs risk. That is all I have to say and will stop there.

Honestly, today is the first day I feel I resemble something even remotely human. The last few days I could barely crawl to the bathroom. Enough said.

I wan to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone here that offered advice and support to me, there were many along the way since I got here. But now, I'm going to take a very long break from forum(s) ... as I need to recollect myself so as I can find a way to move forward, and sorry to say, this forum is partly what is holding me back; I think. I think its for the best for me.

Thank you so much, Kirk and Ponder for everything you said here (as well as other times here) - your poems mean a lot and I will cherish those and save them on my computer.

Right now.. I feel ok(ish) and will (yet again) get back up following a huge downfall and "try again". I will dust myself off each and every single time life (tries to) pull me down - no matter the worse for the wear and not give up. Why ... perhaps out of spite alone - I won't let them 'get me' that easily.

I also think it would be best to take a huge step away from the madness of this cycle of life [push and pull and tug] and I will have to just watch before I can act or react going forward.

Yeah.. I'm out of words as this happens to me often, so that's it I'm afraid.

I am sincerely sending out my deepest love and support to everyone here struggling. You have all touched me and truly opened my eyes and gave me hope. I will try to hold on to that hope and faith that things can change for the better.

Please, I ask for no reply as I'm also going to no longer even read here and I won't see it anyway and also remove all notifications form the forum as I don't want to return. Final Posting.

All my very best

Sincerely Yours,

~Sal

Hi Sal, Sorry to hear you are not coming here anymore. I wish you would change your mind. You seem to be a nice guy and you will be OK.

Love this song. It's simply what we can do, to try again and never give up. I think that's what waking up every morning tells us.

TLC or Aliyah?

Hey Sal - don't feel shy about popping back in after making an exit. Take a leaf out of my book. Either way you have left a positive mark that will always stay with me.

I totally get where this is coming from.

All the best ...

~ Ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Hi Sal, Sorry to hear you are not coming here anymore. I wish you would change your mind. You seem to be a nice guy and you will be OK.
    Thank you; Kirk, I appreciate your word(s) of encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    Love this song. It's simply what we can do, to try again and never give up. I think that's what waking up every morning tells us.
    I agree 100% - I've missed you; Camille

Quote Originally Posted by Enthydr View Post
    TLC or Aliyah?
    Hi Enthydr ... Aliyah Hope you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Hey Sal - don't feel shy about popping back in after making an exit. Take a leaf out of my book. Either way you have left a positive mark that will always stay with me.

I totally get where this is coming from.

All the best ...

~ Ponder.
    Ponder, my good man, trust me when I say, I didn't (and won't ever) forget you and the support over the years you have given when I was at my worst here. I think about you all the time throughout the day actually and was sort of hoping you'd pop back to MSFN one day to surprise me. If anybody has followed me on my other 2 forums, you'd think I'm one cheery mofo ... honestly I'm just pushing aside my issues. I am struggling and haven't gotten much further than I was when I left here - partly due to the fact that I've sort of given up on myself and lost hope.

I'm sorry but I just can't go into it now and would rather just enjoy the company of anxiety forum again - as you were my extended family for years now - and you can't just walk away from that. Besides, Dave, when I extended and hand in friendship to you, I meant every word - I do care very much for you and I'm so very happy to see you back here as I've read your thread and find it so refreshing and real. I do not stop caring about people.

Your words: "Either way you have left a positive mark that will always stay with me."

Please know that you have also raised me up when things seems to be hopeless and I've NEVER forgotten your advice.

From last October when I was coming out of a nasty psychotic breakdown, you told me to "Weather The Storm". You also said "Laugh At The Insanity". Once you also said "Being Unstable In An Unstable World Is 100% Normal"

Simply put:

I've missed you all.

EDIT: If it's ok with everyone, I'd very much like to abandon this thread and will start a new one if needed. Again, thank you for your support here. Please don't worry, I'll get there, just get discouraged (nothing a little WD40 can't fix), but I feel a new sense of purpose now and will "dust myself off and try again" .. or again and again and again lolol....
    Last edited by salvator here; 04-29-2021 at 12:36 PM.