Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I am here. Sal ... I really appreciate you doing that and the way you expressed like so in that post reminded me why I like you so much. I'm just not sure I want to be a part of the mental health forums myself anymore.

I have been up since 1:30am ... now almost 3am as I type out these l-e-t-t-e-r-s. I just spent a bit of time creating this:
    https://onlinejournals.proboards.com/
    It's only 1 and a half hours work ... but I think I am onto something.

You are most welcome to become a part of the creation side of things or give me ideas what features you would love to see in your ultimate forum.

History has shown me that things never stay the same. I do have a two close offline friends who live some distance from my town whom I have known for for about 15 years. I have had some online friends for years running. Currently you are my best online friend and I think its been quite a while now. No pressure, but if you find starting out in a blank forum a little to isolated I will understand. I am just hoping you might still read me from time to time is all.

I will go back into my Journal in this here forum and explain why it is that I am going down this route. I will of course in turn follow you either way despite carving out an entire new forum that better suits my needs. Once again Invite you to play a part and have the forum tailor made to your own preferences as well. It's just there are some limiting things in general forums that this forum does not have. Moderators being one of them. I will explain more back in my thread as I don't want to take up much space in your own.

That said and more to the point about you.
    Hang in there! You choose to take the paths that best suit you. Not just talking about where your journal ends up ... but in general daily living is all. I am about to make a major life decision on what it best for me and not others. I explain later. I know you have the capacity for peace. I know we all do. I also know the capacity for pain and I respect what your saying regarding suicide. I find there is a healthy although still very much challenging way to express around this topic and like the topic of 'End of life' in general there can be some good in simply acknowledging when we feel this way. This is another reason I am creating my own forum without (visible/show boating) moderation. The language we use is everything.

Either way I am feeling for you and with you. For now I go make cuppa, think more on my 'sales pitch' to entice you and perhaps some others. Chuckles ... because it's really not about that. But I would like to explain further on my aims without taking up anymore space. Again - you really expressed that so well asking the way you did.

I've pretty much set myself up in that above forum Sal. Same Avatar but changed my name from Ponder to Newbie for a fresh beginning.
    I'm still here of course (for now) but figured I would let you know I am prepping to leave and hopefully for good. I explained why in my AF thread.

I do hope your able to pop in from time to time.

Sorry you are caught in a deep rut. I should be available in this newly created forum otherwise I will for sure make note of your name over at NMP.

Too much to carry in here. I think it want to revert to what is was which is find by me as along as I have a new space which I am feeling OK with for now as is looking pretty good.

Once more, I do hope you pop over as the new place is specially designed for people to post whatever and however they choose. Fully respect though that you need space. Just saying is all.

Sal - I made a post direct to Nicola explain what I was looking for re a Journal Board within a forum category. You were nice enough to ask so I thought I would show interest and am prepared to ditch the forum I started making if they are accommodating to my request.

Edit ... Judging by the way some members are popping into the thread you made and acting like your request is a poll, I am not sure NMP is going to be a place I can handle very well. I'll try if they are accomadting, however without a specific place for journaling, it kind of defeats the purpose for me. I'll keep looking for someone with a little action whilst using my new space as well. The forum I made lets me put in more than 5 images and seems to have quite a few other perks when it comes to journaling features. Very hard to get with other forums let alone find sub categories for Journaling. Weight loss places have them, but not really my thing ... although weight loss I need and I have kept a likewise dairy or two.

Thank you sal

Hope your felling a little better?
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-21-2021 at 12:52 AM.