Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    LMAO ... ... I got the notification popup when I powered up my brain today and access is granted to my psyche Of course there are (indeed) many errors in memory already, so I'll also need to psyche repair program; as well, or maybe a jewelers screwdriver as I think there is more than 1 screw loose somewhere.

That was so very funny and I'll write later. Overall yesterday could've been worse but not great. I'll gladly give more details later.

I really needed a bit of that humor today.....

I used to live on the 1st floor, but I ran into too much trouble (very bad and embarrassing) about 5 years ago and I'm now on the 2nd floor and that is better, but still. I do have a balcony, but would you believe - I've NEVER been on it. Its very awkward because I scare them as much as they scare me. Hard to explain. Very strange situation, but at least they are aware of my issues and its documented, so now, even when the fire department needs to inspect, somebody has to be there if I can't handle it as that was a horror a few times and scary. Things went bad but I didn't get in trouble because they "knew". Hard to explain.

My word, why so many redirects to get to my own thread (I limit it to 3 normally ... perhaps cloudflare is wonky today??) Took me 4 times to log in and finally get here. Oh well, who cares really, like I got plans, Just glad the forum is still here.

Again, not great today, but could've been worse.

Actually no plans for the weekend at all, so I'll just see what happens, I guess. Haven't had the energy to start my project yet.

Going to watch something on Shudder and relax.

Found my new avatar. Getting an upgrade from Geordi

Thanks for sharing Sal. No plans sound good to me. Went to check out shudder but was too scared to sign in.

That.. is.. awesome

I don't know. Can't seem to shake the derealization. Things still feel very strange/surreal and I don't always feel safe when I go out and today was no exception. I don't trust people although nobody was rude, I felt vulnerable. Basically I just got out and didn't eat or get coffee and hardly even remember it tbh. I'm home now and its very quiet - just the way I want/need it now. I don't know. Going to look for something familiar to watch later.

Reading - and wishing you well. Good idea. I will try that too. Still enduring this virus.

Thanks, Ponder, hope you feel better and can get outside this weekend. No special plans other than I speak to my therapist today and I didn't really accomplish much this week again, but I"m also not putting so much pressure on myself either, but should get out as its going to be 80° F and I wan to feel (somewhat) alive. Funny how I can taste what I imagine what it could be like if it weren't for all the BS out there these days, them I'm saddened when reality sets in.

I've been enjoying a: Cherry Limeade (naturally flavored) sparkling water. https://www.sparklingice.com/flavor/cherry-limeade/

Ingredients:

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Ensure Freshness), Vegetable Juice (For Color), Apple Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Sucralose, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Beta Carotene (For Color), Gum Arabic, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor), Ester Gum, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Retinol (Vitamin A), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).

Going to avoid coffee this weekend as my stomach is revolting as its sort of a routine sometimes OCD.

Could do without the Sucralose, though, but everything seems to have something bad in it - even (so called) healthy beverages now.

your recent notes on healthy choices have been inspiring me to be more mindful myself. Digestion issues and anxiety are so often not considered.

Not doing well today. Sore throat gave way to dry chesty cough with today feeling extremely stiff, nauseous and weak.

Hopefully tomorrow I will improve.