Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Oh, hehe..

I forgot you're not living next door - your day is beginning over there.

Have a good one I'll be in "la la land" shortly.

Just heading into la la land myself ...almost 12am. I hope this finds you well. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I try to focus on more positive stuff.

I'm doing ok today.

Yeah, I don't know today. So sick of this shit to be honest. Haven't left the house in days and I hate being awake. Flashbacks during the day and nightmares sleeping. Sometimes think about drinking myself to death to be honest.

If it helps I have been house bound for weeks now with barely any bike riding, walking, Sun or even trips out with support. I've been using my computer, and mindless videos kind of thing. Also been having flashbacks as well. Seems to come with the lull episodes i guess. I have kind of been eating myself into such a state.

Sorry we are not doing so well. I'm thankful I have a yard into which I can find some relief - but to be fair ... I am also kind of OK with it all. I am more like tired with no real desire to be better or strive. In fact it's that kind of mentality that tires me. The whole drama of life in general as personified by those running the show and those happy to be pulled on strings ... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Each to their own.

What's got you down if I may ask? Anything in particular ... perhaps life in general which is more my ailment as described above. Happy to hear about it if your able to express? I find it helps.

I know they are actors and some are over the top but check out what some of the old folk these days have to put up with:

Hope your feeling a little better today?

Thank you for that vid; Ponder, I can't wait to watch it today. Believe it or not, just got out of bed. Slept all day yesterday pretty much.

That was just what I needed. I really enjoyed it.

ebrarrassed to admit I thought it was Monday. Ugh ... this happens to me and days go by sometimes. I don't know. Just doing the unthinkable and reaching back to the past. I recall ... Dahila advised me not to even look back at yesterday. She always said there 'here and now'.

...My personal advice is not to go back in the past not even yesterday, cause it is gone, Live now , today, do not waste even a moment cause it will be gone for ever.
    I never forget this advice. Actually I never forget when people help me.

I've got to get out of this dark place I've been stuck in and focus on today because the past was (mostly) yucky.

Yep - D has lots of good advice. Take heart as I am in the same room : |

I know you can handle the following, so I'll just say:

"We got this brother. "