Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Ponder

Hybrid View

Well that scooter is quite an ambitious target for me. However, it's good to have an aim once again.

Seems one goal has created another. So many times I have struggled this time around in being unable to tip the scales in my favor. I'll never forget my 30+kg weight loss achievement. This time the target is for 21kg loss. 72 is optimal - but if and when I do it right - yet gain - 75 will be more maintainable. I went up to 106kg before I started having pains in my chest and was unable to get about without a lot of effort. I made it down to 72kg and got carried away many times; hitting 69kg which was too hard for me to sustain. No doubt everyone is different. My weight fluctuates easily if I let myself go. I was several kgs lighter not so long. 86kg just before Xmas.

Oh well ... let's see how many times I can keep the gist of this post repeated. Hopefully long enough to see that ticker slider towards the healthier end.

It's going to be blistering hot outside soon. I best get walking and start getting hard core re the food/drugs.
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-10-2020 at 01:13 PM.