Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Awfull, people are cruel and rotten to the bone . I think we should all be dead, Nothing positive in humanity
    except music, literature and art
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yeah I am constantly hit with waves of hate; why? Cause I do not wear mask and have the courage to talk against it,
    People often are rude do not think about influence on other life, Most of them are asshole. look up Gypsy
    Have you seen Yessica Yanow? Our Canadian woman with penis?
    You get abused for not wearing a mask?? Whatever your reason for not wearing a mask (I don't and neither do most Aussies) people could just stay away from you. In fact, being close enough to abuse you is pretty stupid if they're worried about the virus. Or do they use a megaphone? LOL. My pharmacist friend in London says unless you get the right kind of mask (and a lot aren't) and wear it the right way, you're wasting your time or even increasing your risk.

No I don't know about your woman with a penis haha. I avoid that whole issue because it's a raw nerve. I spoke with my doctor yesterday about my perimenopause in detail.. You can see in my post above my symptoms that have been going on for about five years now. Today I started a diary recording stuff because one of the worst things is having all these symptoms but nothing to show for it! I worked out I've had 3 periods in over a year. I've had an ultrasound (including "internal") and seen a gynocologist. I even got information from the hospital because I had my tubes tied in 2011 and while they're at it they take a biopsy of your uterus to check for things like endometriosis. NOTHING. Nothing obvious anyway. The doc said you can get cysts though which actually rupture and by the time they do a scan the thing is gone. They aren't dangerous but I've been in so much pain I felt like something was going to explode in there. He said "it probably did".

So I feel like transgender people have suddenly got all these rights while women have been overlooked. Are we not exciting enough for PC-Nazis/SJWs or something? Well I'm sorry but when I was born female, had periods for 30 years, had a child and I'm still suffering, I think I have the right to proper medical treatment before transgender people. Not to mention the fact that 50% of the population are like me and 0.00001% or whatever are truly transgender.

And don't even get me started on the laws/language thing in Canada. I absolutely love this clip of Jordan Peterson (Self, you'll like this too):

https://youtu.be/UAfKiRgMSGc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Awfull, people are cruel and rotten to the bone . I think we should all be dead, Nothing positive in humanity
    except music, literature and art
    And comedy I'm actually reading a book related to this and how horrible our culture is for creative people. It pretty much places no value whatsoever on the imagination, symbolism, mythology, etc. We have a combination of consumerism and Christianity (which has always been so warped it's more a way to control people than a religion). It's horrible for everyone in fact, but some are able to conform to it better than others. A lot aren't even aware of how awful it is.

Goethe said, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Well I've felt like I'm under house arrest for the last couple of years compared to how I felt and lived in the 90s. At least I'm aware of it though. Australia has gone from the Lucky Country to a fossil-fuelled police state. We're owned by mining magnates like Gina Rinehart, the media is controlled by Rupert Murdoch, and the politicians are in the back pockets of both those.

Actually, George Carlin said this better than I can and he said it in the 80s/90s:

https://youtu.be/-14SllPPLxY

I've gone off on a tangent there because it drives me crazy.. But some people are less evolved than others (that's a nice way of putting it hehe. Also if you're "left brained" you can fit in easier. Creative people are "right brained". Those aren't literal hemispheres, they're ways of thinking and everyone uses both. But how many people who are good at art/music/poetry/writing can make a living out of it compared to people who are good at things involving numbers or building stuff or organising things? A lot of people (like me) aren't even told they're good at creative things and they end up in education and/or work which is completely wrong for them. The culture just doesn't prioritise creativity at all (because it can't have a dollar sign put on it as easily).

It's a really sick society. To me it's so ugly and boring I can barely stand it. Last night I spent a few hours just listening to my favourite pieces of classical music. That helps my soul (and is proven to increase dopamine). Mum knows a lot about classical and recommended Faure. I like watching the orchestras too:

https://youtu.be/VoJIvffQYPA

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    those three things help keep me sane. And nature, but humans can't claim credit for that.

face it gyps, men are better than women at everything, including being women. Just joking.
    die ......

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Yessica is aggressive and vile. Yuk!

Poor JK Rowling is getting abused on Twitter right now for saying she believes in biological sex. Avoid that conversation. The replies will just make your brain hurt.

Lots of people are burning her books (cos of course book burning is always a sign you're on the enlightened side).

I went on Twitter earlier. I just wanted to do a few posts then I left. That's my MO on social media now -- I post but don't interact. YouTube is the only thing I look at comments on and reply. It isn't bad like FB and Twitter. I don't think people like the TRA have done anything much other than sit on the computer on social media their whole lives. Have you seen the lesbians with dicks (as in biological men who call themselves lesbians? That shit has to be some kink rather than sexual/gender identity. It makes me sick AND anxious.

So I am righ brained , ooooooooo self is here , yeah I am a lot on twitter , have nothing better to do , I mean I should work in the garden but I do not fell like it. I found Bitchute is much better to watch videos, Youtube better for the music
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

yeah soros gates, Rockefellers, Rotchilds they are everywhere. I do not watch mainstream media cause it is causing shortness of breath for me, due the stress, They lie so much and without any remorse.

Gypsy quote: So I feel like transgender people have suddenly got all these rights while women have been overlooked. Are we not exciting enough for PC-Nazis/SJWs or something? Well I'm sorry but when I was born female, had periods for 30 years, had a child and I'm still suffering, I think I have the right to proper medical treatment before transgender people. Not to mention the fact that 50% of the population are like me and 0.00001% or whatever are truly transgender.

I feel the same )
    Last edited by Dahila; 06-07-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've worked out a bit of a system using the net so I'm not hiding under a rock like the last couple of years but it does my head in as little as possible.

--Just post on social media but don't engage with it much.. YouTube is the only one I don't mind reading comments on, in fact they can be really good (I stick to music and comedy because way less insanity).
    --Read the news and only look at headlines and read a few articles.
    --Email with a couple of good friends.
    --Check Messenger mainly for my daughter and a couple of friends.
    --Post here and talk to you guys

When it all gets too much I get offline altogether and do housework, read a book or switch to "music mode" and try not to even use my left brain at all. Classical is good for that but I'm still learning because I only started exploring it last year. One of my FB friends in America is a guitarist who teaches and has an education in music, including classical. So I asked him his favourite pieces. I knew some but he put me onto Bach. This piece..

https://youtu.be/ezZdbzreNcs

I also get on the exercise bike at least once a day.. Only for a short time but that thing is high intensity, which seems to suit me. Walking is really good but I hate where I live and it's really cold. I want to start driving to nice places and walking there eg. beaches.

I found that just sitting on the balcony (in the cold) helps. There's this guy I discovered last year via Russell Brand's channel called Wim Hoff, the Ice Shaman lol. He's Dutch and his wife committed suicide so he went into a bad depression. I've started turning the hot water down at the end of my showers (no way can I just get under a cold shower!) Here's the video that put me onto him. I like Russell Brand a lot because he had the same problems as me.

https://youtu.be/JPPlicAEFec

That's pretty long and detailed. Here's the one about the Ice Shaman's depression and how he started:

https://youtu.be/R_fqcruPL30
    Last edited by gypsylee; 06-09-2020 at 12:57 PM.

I need to sleep but I'm lying here half asleep thinking about how the world would change if people understood synchronicity. With science and rationalism as the order of the day, people have no idea how powerful they are. Cause and effect is real, science is real and it's very good at what it does. It's not the full picture though. I will try and explain this later.

I am collecting clothes that is in walk in closet but was not worn for years , Soon will be collection for charities
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore