Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Not available
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 11-06-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Regarding socials services, it's best jump through the hoops. They will not inform you of all the details regarding notifications. Their job is to see that all basic needs are being met and that there is no risk to child or primary carers that would impede the welfare of child/children. I know first hand how the corruption - but also the negatives in be reactive Vs proactive.

Keep writing ... I know that also helps.

Srry ... that really all sucks. It's a hard reality my friend. I know it well. Yet everyone's version is different to be sure.

Try to focus on what works and work towards. Not easy with so many resentments this I struggled with as a result of similar betrayals and distrust. Negative feelings take time to heal. Don't be hard on yourself when looking back. Is why I gell so well with working towards in a way that makes living easier in the now. None the less ... letting it out like you are can be a part of that process. Little by little.

Keep sharing as you will.

I can relate as I also have to rely on community services because I don't have funds to pay otherwise. It can be draining and wearing.

I hope you can find a way to make it work for you.

Good luck.