Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    I'm kinda feeling down right now for a reason I am uncertain of. Oh, well. Another one of those days when all I wanna do is stare at the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthydr View Post
    I'm kinda feeling down right now for a reason I am uncertain of. Oh, well. Another one of those days when all I wanna do is stare at the ceiling.
    I'm sorry you're having one of those days - hopefully your day will improve.

Looking forward to getting to starbucks today and trying the new pink drink!

Made with Strawberry Acai Refresher, Starbucks' pink drink has a tiny bit of caffeine, thanks to some green coffee extract. Instead of water, it's mixed with coconut milk to create the shade of pink that makes it so Instagrammable. It's topped off with chunks of fresh strawberries and blueberries that add to the fruity flavor

I tried the new pink drink and it wasn't that good actually. Would be better to make it yourself and save the money. Green tea based drinks *can* improve GABA in the brain according to some.

Wondering how everyone here is doing?

We just have to let go anything negative that is dragging us down and 'shift' our focus on that basic things that are pure. Its going to be raining today and something as simple as rain drops on the head can be soothing.

Hope everyone here is managing ok, regardless of the situation.

I'm back! I missed the community. How's everybody been? Well, I'm thinking of having something special to eat. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    I'm back! I missed the community. How's everybody been? Well, I'm thinking of having something special to eat. Any recommendations?
    Welcome back; Camille .. I was actually wondering what happened to you. Sadly, as you can see, this place has the tendency to go very dead if we allow it. I'm always surprised when I check and this place is still going tbh.

But to answer your question: I've just been all over the place, I guess. Some days are rough with flashbacks and nightmares all night. This morning I'm badly struggling to ground myself because I feel so lost.

Anyway, so glad so see you're back and I hope you find something tasty to eat. In reality ... they say everything taste like chicken anyway Lol

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    ...I'm back! I missed the community. How's everybody been?...
    I don't know; Camille, as you can clearly see, I tried to get the "community" back and have quoted everybody that I can recall having posted here this year and nobody is coming back. Sadly, I think we may just have to face the fact that there is no reviving to this place. I'm sad and will miss what used to be here, but I'm going to stay at nomorepanic now for good. I only returned here when I got your notification and you seem to be a nice person and you're certainly welcome to welcome to join me over at NMP.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/activity.php

AF will always hold a special place in my heart, but, like all things, nothing last forever and change in inevitable.

Be well everyone

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I don't know; Camille, as you can clearly see, I tried to get the "community" back and have quoted everybody that I can recall having posted here this year and nobody is coming back. Sadly, I think we may just have to face the fact that there is no reviving to this place. I'm sad and will miss what used to be here, but I'm going to stay at nomorepanic now for good. I only returned here when I got your notification and you seem to be a nice person and you're certainly welcome to welcome to join me over at NMP.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/activity.php

AF will always hold a special place in my heart, but, like all things, nothing last forever and change in inevitable.

Be well everyone
    This made me sad. I hope everyone's just busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthydr View Post
    This made me sad. I hope everyone's just busy.
    Oh don't be sad ... I hope I'm wrong and this forum will once again thrive as it once did. Ok, I'll just say it: Where the HELL is everyone?!?!? No such thing as too busy for anxietyforum. This is top priority so everybody come back and lets get this party jumpin'

Yeah.. I know: I'm leaving, I'm back; I'm leaving, I'm back - call me fickle (I've been called worse Lol)