Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Question Help my 40 Something y/o Brother was Hollering in room "WHAT!!" "WHAT!!" 4 0 Reason

Really scared me. I checked in on him in his room and hes just laying there and acting like he did NOTHING wrong. Yelling so loudly he hurt my heart REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Volume that loud to me means that he seriously needs some stabilizing meds. I am here alone caring for the house and cant deal w/ this behavior of his.

I also need a pay raise as a substitute teacher here in California. I dont have energy for an extra p/t job and cant survive on$150 daily pay rate.

They make us grovel on a separate time card if we do work a 0 or a 7th period for the day and this is all really quite ridiculous.

We need to earn at least $200 daily as a pay rate. I EARNED an M.S. in Ed and I also attended college for 8 years, and managed to graduate w/ Honors from grad school too.

I deserve a pay raise not to be made to feel Extra Insecure from the new HR manager, or 1 that replaced the others who were also there for only 4 yrs at most for their tour of HR duty, or so it seems.

Hey 1Bluerose68,

Has he been diagnosed by a medical professional? Inexpensive generic medications are available via Walmart, and Target pharmacies may also be worth trying. They used to cost $4/month's supply, or $10 for around 3 months (more in CA., and 8 other US states) a few years ago. Also see www.needymeds.com/ & www.low-cost-rx.com/

It can be a good idea to talk about your problems with a social worker (local is best) via the free clinic, or Emergency Room at a public hospital, and also ask in the above places, as they may have their phone number(s). The national no. is (202) 408 8600. Social workers can be a mine of useful information. You could also try calling 411.

Unfortunately I have no suggestions to offer about your financial situation, although I agree that you are underpaid. I suppose that you have already looked into gaining permanency, but know virtually nothing of your work and home circumstances.

Cool That was awesomely Informative med Website Referral Info, thanks a big bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowuccas View Post
    Hey 1Bluerose68,

Has he been diagnosed by a medical professional? Inexpensive generic medications are available via Walmart, and Target pharmacies may also be worth trying. They used to cost $4/month's supply, or $10 for around 3 months (more in CA., and 8 other US states) a few years ago. Also see www.needymeds.com/ & www.low-cost-rx.com/

It can be a good idea to talk about your problems with a social worker (local is best) via the free clinic, or Emergency Room at a public hospital, and also ask in the above places, as they may have their phone number(s). The national no. is (202) 408 8600. Social workers can be a mine of useful information. You could also try calling 411.

Unfortunately I have no suggestions to offer about your financial situation, although I agree that you are underpaid. I suppose that you have already looked into gaining permanency, but know virtually nothing of your work and home circumstances.
    Yes and not sure what his mental problem is. I felt like he was manipulating me in feeling at ease on a quiet Sunday afternoon and was just being a major shit disturber?