Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mindalex View Post
    I'm watching Reuters documentary. Very informative videos.
    I enjoy watching documentaries myself. Espionage type things interest me.

Getting ready to watch..

The Wolfpack
    Dan Martensen/Magnolia Pictures

Confined to a cramped New York apartment for their entire lives, The Wolfpack follows six brothers whose only connection to the outside world were the films their father brought home for them to watch. Cut off from the city outside their front door, the brothers escape their stifling environment by re-enacting scenes from their favorite films with painstaking detail. But when one of the brothers defies their father's strict instructions to remain inside, the brothers' world slowly starts to open up in front of them

https://tubitv.com/movies/504094/

Very good!!

10/10

Lots of good documentaries on tubitv.com. You could use and ad blocker such as github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases.

Gonna do exactly the same tonight, I love a good horror, not so much religious based type though

Ahhh ... I found a good one for tonight.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80240798

I'm not feeling it with the latests ones so going to do a re-run:

Hope you guys enjoyed whatever you ended up watching.

You didn't miss much on the posting above yours ... lame

I always enjoyed it ... I own a few of them on DVD. Actually I have all (1, 2, Annabelle 1 and 2 and the Nun).

Ok you talked me into it; gonna watch this tonight.

"I think it's about time they accept the existence of the Devil." That really stuck out. So many trailers suck these days with all the wiz ban dribble, but the trailer you linked won me over.
    I thought the female actor was so like Gillian Anderson from the X-files but discovered that her name is Vera Farmiga. The mannerisms are very close as well not to mention the genre. I had no idea there was like 3 films. I've never been a fan or dragging on titles but sometimes they can pull them off. I will also give the others a watch. Was that the 1st one I linked.

Best I could find and now I am really confused. lol I'll just fumble my way through another time ... will download the one you linked first. No big deal. Like I say that trailer was not bad on that one ... not that the trailer always tells.

I'm not really a fan of the school kiddy horrors, but these kinds I don't mind so much. I'm just an old fart that likes to linger in cemeteries. Where the kids go to play.

... BOO!

OK ... You've talked me into it. Seems this was not long before the epic mini series V where I was first introduced to this fine man.

He really seems to enjoy his day job going by this trailer:

Sweet as - Found a HD source!!! Will make the watch so much better.
    Last edited by Ponder; 10-15-2021 at 02:25 AM.

Yet to watch the above - Have finished doing marathon of Rome HBO and just now Another Life. The later a sci-fi that although ended well enough; was an extreme drag in much the same way Walk Dead became throughout - and to be fair ... Game of thrones also ending up being with a rather disappointing ending that even left the actors feeling rather depressed.

Another Life did get a lot of bad reviews and whilst I understand - I would say the ending made up for it despite the extremely annoying singing. The cultish sound tracks playing in the background with singing over the top when I was trying to hear the actors left me throwing up. Unfortanley this tact was all through the seasons and at the ending - but hey ... whatever rocks your boat.

Going outside to get to breathe some fresh air ... start up some battery yard tools then have a wash ... rinse and repeat starting with scanners then back to some more modern day melodramatic takes on whatever