Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Exclamation Anxiety or something else?

Hello, I am a 22 year old male university student I have a diagnosed learning disability, since graduating high school I have developed what I suspect is anxiety or something more. A month after graduating high school I developed frequent urination which then stopped but lead to me now have a shy bladder every time when someone is in a rest room with me. I also have a tendency to over worry in situations that are either out of my control or are not a big deal as they really are. I also have the tendency to focus on only one thing, like when I get excited about something then I only tend to focus on that one thing. When I was in high school I use to be anxiety free I mean I was a football and lacrosse player and band member, I have no idea what happened to cause me to develop all of this. But after college I plan on joining the Air Force and I know that when I go to MEPS im going to have to do a drug test which involves urinating in a cup with a group of other guys.

Any help is appreciated in anyway possible !
    Thank you!

What anxiety symptoms do you have?