Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opinions please?

Hi i'm new here! I have anxiety and depression combined, and have done for just over two years now. I recently published a booklet on amazon kindle about anxiety and how it feels from the sufferers perspective. Its quite funny and chaotic and written that way to portray how the mind of an anxiety sufferer works! The Ebook is currently free on Amazon Kindle, and I would greatly appreciate it if some of you could give it a read and possibly leave a review, or give me opinions on it?

The book is called Ramblings of an anxiety sufferer and is available on amazon kindle if you search (cannot yet add links)
    thanks! Kirsty

Quote Originally Posted by tylor19 View Post
    Hi i'm new here! I have anxiety and depression combined, and have done for just over two years now. I recently published a booklet on amazon kindle about anxiety and how it feels from the sufferers perspective. Its quite funny and chaotic and written that way to portray how the mind of an anxiety sufferer works! The Ebook is currently free on Amazon Kindle, and I would greatly appreciate it if some of you could give it a read and possibly leave a review, or give me opinions on it?

The book is called Ramblings of an anxiety sufferer and is available on amazon kindle if you search (cannot yet add links)
    thanks! Kirsty
    Here you go Kirsty.

http://www.amazon.com.au/Ramblings-a.../dp/B00N8A9QMW
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 09-04-2014 at 09:14 AM.

I don't have an amazon kindle ebook, nor do I know what that even is but I wish you the best friend!

E-Man..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What about ebook which can be dl to pc? I do not have kindle and I am not going to, but i would love to read your book. Congratulation )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    What about ebook which can be dl to pc? I do not have kindle and I am not going to, but i would love to read your book. Congratulation )
    Kindle for PC, read ebooks:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000426311

Or Barnes and noble, read your library straight from the web:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-web/379003594/
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 09-04-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Wow thank you , thank you. The first link I was considering some time ago. I am very interested in the barnes and nook or noble, I am planning to get the ebook reader done in cooperation of this one and samsung. It suppose to be very good. thanks
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Wow thank you , thank you. The first link I was considering some time ago. I am very interested in the barnes and nook or noble, I am planning to get the ebook reader done in cooperation of this one and samsung. It suppose to be very good. thanks
    Your welcome, I had a samsung galaxy tab 4 about a month ago, very nice device, beautiful screen, and that's what the new nook is based off so 2 thumbs up, highly recommended.

Red face

Thanks everyone! ironically i've become really anxious about the reaction my book about anxiety would be haha!

Thanks everyone! ironically i've become really anxious about the reaction my book about anxiety would be haha!
    Best of luck with it (the book)

But in that lies the beauty of proper anxiousness. Excited anxious congrats on the book!
    My threads for you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29523-Overcoming-your-anxiety-The-guide-to-living

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?29663-The-positive-symptom-idea