Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lover? Fighter? both?

I'm both. Thinks its a healthy balance. Big heart which hurts & helps me. They go hand in hand though because i don't fight out of anger or anything. I only fight to defend the ones i love. I had a few people get in my face back in high school but i just don't see the point. Anger is drainin and id rather go work out or something lol so many people waste their time and energy bein mad when it could be spent on more important things. Plus half the time when you look back, you forget why you were angry or you realize it was stupid and petty. I recently learned this. Maybe 2-3yrs ago.

Both. But probably not in the healthiest way. I'm a SUPER passionate person so whatever I do I do to the max. ( a real problem sometimes ) I wish I could "chill" take things in stride, but I'm definitely a rollercoaster.

Im both but more of a lover x

Quote Originally Posted by lucy88 View Post
    Im both but more of a lover x
    I'm glad x

Both, pretty much in balance, depending on the day and circumstance.
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

Both influenced by the weather )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Both, influenced by this forum..NOT!! just kidding!!!....
    hmmm...I think I tend to be more of a fighter, and that may not be a good thing.
    Although I can love, I can also tear someone apart if I need too even if their my own young.. (part of why I'm here, I have a very short fuse when lit)...

Enjoy this day friends!!

Enduronman..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm more of a fighter. I wished I was a calm person.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard0921
    I'm more of a fighter. I wished I was a calm person.
    Everyone has their moments Lizard. The only thing that works for me is an outlet. Working out. Great outlet! I use to run 2miles every day. Or ill game with friends. Screw around on the PS3 racing cars and stuff. Or ill think of all the things that are important to me (like my kids) and i slowly calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings001

Everyone has their moments Lizard. The only thing that works for me is an outlet. Working out. Great outlet! I use to run 2miles every day. Or ill game with friends. Screw around on the PS3 racing cars and stuff. Or ill think of all the things that are important to me (like my kids) and i slowly calm down.
    Some people just get me mad sometimes, but I think about it like this, "I'm 24. I'm a mom. I should act like one and ignore stupid people." Even though at times it's so hard to keep quiet lol -____-