Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    1) For sleeping past 5 or 6 am this morning (meds have been waking me up early recently)
    2) For people who understand anxiety and depression that I've met on this board
    3) For herbal tea which has the amazing ability to calm me down just by concentration on sipping it
    4) My glasses, allergies have been terrible recently so I've been relying on them to see more
    5) My boyfriend, he's not perfect but is amazing supportive of me
    Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn-Unknown

Nice list superchick,

Just keep one very important thing....you do a great deal for others here too. That's worth so much to many.

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetwell View Post
    Nice list superchick,

Just keep one very important thing....you do a great deal for others here too. That's worth so much to many.
    Thank you
    Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn-Unknown

I am grateful that sometimes I can still find the humour in it all.
    For good music, good advice received, being able to relax and my lovely cats.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

I'm grateful for having been given so many chances
    For still having good health
    for being able to eat everyday
    for having a roof over my head
    for having loving parents

Yeah, I used to do a daily gratitude list. It does make you feel a lot better.

Haven't seen the youtube video yet but, here i go...

1. Grateful for my mom
    2. Grateful for my girlfriend always putting up with me.
    3. Grateful for having a good job
    4. Grateful for my dog who always calms me down.
    5. Grateful for a roof over my head.

My personal anxiety blog - zenpluslion.com

Hey there, hope you all don't mind me dropping in!

1. I'm grateful that I have a stable income. I understand that there are many more people who are not as fortunate as I am.
    2. I'm grateful for the internet - not only for entertainment and memes, but the information and tips that I've discovered about anxiety has really helped me for the better.
    3. I'm grateful for the existence of pizza - Seriously, it is the perfect food.
    4. I'm grateful for living in Florida. Even if some of the people are crazy here, it's such a nice place, and there's no snow!
    5. I'm extremely grateful for my father and stepmother for being understanding of my anxiety and having been supportive in general.

I am coping with anxiety with the Natural pen. It has been a God Send.
    I got tired of the "happy pills" and knew there had to be a all natural remedy for anxiety.
    Try it Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg

Wow, what a great idea for a post! I love it. It's a great way to refocus our attention on the positive things in our lives... and actually realize what an amazing and friendly universe we live in.

Okay, so here I go.

1.) I'm grateful for my mom who has sacrificed a great deal for me. She raised me as a single parent, worked 60-70 hour weeks doing manual type of labor and was an awesome mom despite all that. I have learned so much from her and she continues to be a beacon of love and hope to this day. I can only hope that one day I can be the same inspiration and motivation to my own kids. What an amazing person to have in my life, really.

2.) I'm grateful for my wife, with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. She accepted me for who I am - with my obsessive compulsive tendencies and anxiety/depression. Even since I was a young boy I've dreamed of a beautiful wife but I could never really believe that any beautiful, loving girl would want me of all people. As my anxiety started getting worse in high school, I was never popular with girls. Like, I had no girlfriend in high school... or in college I was convinced that no one wants to be with me. The fact that my wife chose me and continues to love me to this day is proof for me that anything is possible and that no matter what limiting beliefs you have, you can overcome any challenge if you try hard enough.

3.) I'm grateful for my eduaction. Science and school gave me the tools to understand the world and myself a little better. Education has taught me that there is a solution to every problem and if you don't have a solution than it's time to roll up your sleeves and work a little harder. Education allowed me to meet some amazing teachers, some of whom became like parents to me.

4.) I'm greateful for this thread. It made me think about some awesome things that I might not have noticed otherwised. Thanks everyone for sharing, it's been a pleasure reading through it all!

5.) I'm greateful for my anxiety. It allowed me to feel things that I wouldn't have been able to feel otherwise, both good and bad. It made me more sensitive and patient with others. It endowed me with a great sense of empathy I think. It opened my eyes to the suffering of countless other people. It allowed me to grow beyond what I had imagined possible as a person. And it allowed me to meet so many amazing people that continue to lift me up like you guys.