Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aww thanks em,its a change and its more freedom than being stuck on a ward for 8 hrs xx

Quote Originally Posted by fisher View Post
    Aww thanks em,its a change and its more freedom than being stuck on a ward for 8 hrs xx
    We be very proud of yourself because it's a massive achievement

Quote Originally Posted by fisher View Post
    Hiya em and gene,i cant believe i was calm while sat there,it was 2 women doing the interview but i was friendly and bubbly they said and i talked alot before they interviewed me ha and there was alot of questions they asked me but i answered them all and looked confident and made them laugh and shook there hand when i left,its just now i feel abit anxious haha cant win,i get anxiety when there is no situation lol xx
    Well success!!! Congrats with or without getting the job you took control by letting go and did your interview, "friendly and bubbly". Congratulations!

I mean this goes into your cellular memory dear, and more of these the better, it changes the brains chemistry. It's the little things as I was just telling my wife this

morning, it's the little things we all miss when they are gone. Like the neighbor waving as you pass by the smile on the clerks face, and the sweet child asking, daddy

how far until we get there? The way I see it from where I'm sitting (and I'm a mountain mind you, you're on top of your game truly.

I seen you being there being confident, and evidently you did too, if not then you do now.

Peace Fisher
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Aww thankyou gene that was very kind of u,i think its nice to know that u can get support from people that understand x