Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 160 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Yeah buddy! Already got em, and man what a difference already. It is still hands down the best anti-anxiety medication in this entire Universe.
    Oh, and my testosterone level is that of an 18 yr old boy I learned today. Actually it's 109 points higher, but who's countin... (I'm 45)
    Is that why I can rip a phone book in half with wool mittens on?..BAHAAAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Grant Irons View Post
    Thumbs up! You have to push on these doctors sometimes. I have fired doctors. And I have even been fired by doctors. LOL
    Totally agree with this!! You always have to be your own advocate and that can sometimes mean having to fight (or fire!) your own doctor in order to get the best treatment.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Yeah buddy! Already got em, and man what a difference already. It is still hands down the best anti-anxiety medication in this entire Universe.
    Oh, and my testosterone level is that of an 18 yr old boy I learned today. Actually it's 109 points higher, but who's countin... (I'm 45)
    Is that why I can rip a phone book in half with wool mittens on?..BAHAAAHA!!!
    Not losing any hair yet, I take it.
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Hey Tail, the avatar says "I just saved 100% on stress, by switching to not giving a f***...HAAHA!!
    Hey Grant, nope I look like Chewbacca!!...

Quote Originally Posted by enduronman View Post
    hey tail, the avatar says "i just saved 100% on stress, by switching to not giving a f***...haaha!!
    Hey grant, nope i look like chewbacca!!...

Lmao!!! :-) :-)
    Last edited by tailspin; 12-03-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Success!!! Laughter!!! ...the best "OMG I think I'm going to die" reliever....

Twas the day before Thursday when all through this old ass house,...
    My daughter comes in and says "I know who commited that robbery at gunpoint last week"....(sigh)
    ok, lay it on me!! She did, names, photos, stories, now I've gotta "plan" how to meet with the Lt. A buddy of mine, thank God.
    Oh well, it's just "how" I'm wired I guess. I know exactly how to deal with the dumbasses of this World.
    Hope he enjoys his holidays, in prison. Idiot!!!
    Merry Christmas f**ker!

LMAO!!

E-man,

I have read that hair loss and polychondritis go together. So if you are as hairy as Chewbacca, then maybe it's not polychondritis.
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

BAHAAAHA!!! Tis not the polychondritis that takes the hair away friend, tis the toxic nuclear sludge medications that cost $15,000.00 a year that taketh thy hair away. They're NOT injecting that shit into me I can gaurentee you that friend!! I would rather be suffering in pain, but know that all of my internal organs are functioning at 100% capacity..That I do know. My blood test read like I'm in tip top condition, but obviously I'm not. The medications (dmards, biologics) are like chemo therapy. Not for me!!

Hi all from sunny Indiana!! yeah right...it's beginning to look alot like a real friggin mess out there, or Christmas, whatever your preference.
    Xanax XR: holy shit I hadn't slept that good in an entire year, maybe I should try out for a part in that walking dead dumbasses show.
    Abilify: uhhhhhhhh wut wuz i suppost ta be durin? LOL!
    Nothing has yet to break, fail, now explode yet today so maybe, just maybe, it's going to be a great day!!!
    Have a good day.

E-Man.