Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: 2 days fine

2 days fine

Hello everyone hope you are all feeling ok.

I have had two really really good days and I have felt ok still not great but ok. The only thing was i went to the cinema last night and it was really really full I sat in my seat and all of a sudden I stated to feel really uncomfortable and I started to tence my whole body. Then I felt really uncomfortable and was thinking to my self if something happens I am not going to be able to get out of hear it's to cramped !! Strange

I feel like that in the cinema ... I always feel nervous, last time I went I was watching breaking dawn 2 and I had to leave the cinema my heart was pounding and I was shaking .. x

We can all have those good days. Then suddenly we are hit again by some bad feelings. But just think of the good days you had. Focus on them. Use them. To show yourself exactly what you can do. There will always be the occasional bad moment along the way. That is to be expected. The fact that you had two good days shows that you can have good days. That is a big plus. So put the cinema experience behind you. It is over with now. See can you have a few more good days.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

I've had a series of bad days recently. ..well a bad two weeks or so.....and I've been really struggling. I think it turned out to be hormones...because on my first day of relief from anxiety, I got my period. We all just have to keep on struggling and not give up. Be thankful for your good days and enjoy them!

Hi Jamie! Great to hear you've had two really good days!!! I agree with the others that you should focus on them and just relish the good feelings! I can relate to what you felt at the cinema, but in the grand scheme of things, that is a very minor issue and you can always get around it - if you need to - by sitting at the end of a row. The main thing is that you've been doing much better again. Yay!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Thanyou to all of you for the reply yeh i feel It all the time when I go to the cinema I think sitting on the end of the row will do me the world of good but I was right in the middle. I loved the good days they where great I had another one today except from the episode this morning in my first game back. Hope everyone els is well and can have good days like me ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiebrown View Post
    Thanyou to all of you for the reply yeh i feel It all the time when I go to the cinema I think sitting on the end of the row will do me the world of good but I was right in the middle. I loved the good days they where great I had another one today except from the episode this morning in my first game back. Hope everyone els is well and can have good days like me ?
    Thanks, Jamie! Really glad to hear you played football again too! Woo hoo!! Things are definitely looking up!! Wishing you many more good days!!!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )