Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

How you heal your anxiety?

I do different things and finally have some results, for example use pills and go in natural surrounding when I have enough time...

What about you?

Well, I don't really like meds. But I have to agree with you about natural places.

yes

I agree with you about natural surroundings, you give to us beautiful pictures! I really heal my mind in such areas, thanks a lot

Meditation works but I have gotten away from it. During meditation I would picture myself in my scene from nature. I would smell the grass, feel the breeze, feel the warmth of the sunshine. Just picturing it now in my mind is calming. why have I gotten away from this? I need to make more time for it again.

Not really sure about all this meditation business. It can be beneficial for about 5 mins but it soon wears off when reality kicks in again! I find the traditional deep breathing to be far more effective and much easier to do then finding a comfortable place, lighting candles and chanting mumbo jumbo mantras.
    When one is suffering this appalling anxiety condition then meds have to be the answer initially because nothing else really works, in my experience.