Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    The world has sadly changed D. : ( Sigh ... I drive across town and make the effort to play with my grandson like so just in order that he has a chance of some form of healthy development. I don't mean to blame but simply say with the way this now over complicated and oppressive world has become, that people need help more than ever. I know I find myself having taken things for granted when reflecting how things used to be.

It's a depressives view but its also a realistic look/view ... at the state of affairs our world now be in. You having more years on me ... may I be bold to assume you know well what I mean? Alas there are ways to brighten no matter how grim.

The reliance factor and our sovereign independence slowly being taxed ... the only way to get back up is to help each other where it counts. (not by this new wave possy wossy blinkered view that's adverse to seeing what it) Enough of the BSing ourselves and others. But how to do whilst pampering to the nappies many of us now live in. Very hard task without coming off as a hard ass. I say go through the phase of projecting the inner toxicity back out where it belong ... because I can tell others once enduring that phase long enough you will then start to heal yourself regardless of depressive realities.

Righto ... now I am late for me walk.

1 2 3 ... off I go into the cold dark morning ... gleefully so.

Now I am smiling.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-28-2018 at 04:16 PM.

yes, I agree with you, I just wish people should stop looking for miracles and just start to work on their reality
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I agree the world has certainly changed. So much to say but just can't seem to find the words right now for some reason. This happens to me when I'm in this state of feeling "defeated".

Going to try to keep what you said in mind about "enduring that phase long enough you will then start to heal yourself regardless of depressive realities". I've been trying to enjoy the little things rather than allowing my situation (as a whole) to paint only a grim outlook and make everything a dreadful experience and chore. And I agree Dahila.. should just focus on my reality (and what I do have in my power to change/control) and not worry so much about the state of the world and things I cant change and that don't even apply to me anymore. Its all too easy to get bogged down by the ugliness of society and things I've no control. I do find myself doing this far too much sad to admit.

Hopefully the healing process will begin for me, as I've been trying to endure, rather I find myself increasingly exhausted from the pressure and feel beaten down by life.

Last year I was getting back to walking and I will say it was helpful. Need to get to back to it this year somehow. I do miss it, but my physical condition have made it difficult. Get some natural Vitamin D for sure! My weight was so much better too, and I was holding steady at about 158 and 161 and feeling energetic. I'm not very muscular so its mostly just fat. I've picked up on the sweets this year and have found myself back at 167 and feel sluggish and don't like it.

Salvator I am like you, I worry about what happening in the world, that I do not have no influence. From time to time I just need to stop reading for a while ........ it is easy to say change what you can change and accept the things you can not change, In Theory it sounds good, but not easy to do , not easy at all
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I have diagnosed GAD/Panic and anxiety had been under some control but recently got out of control again. Blood did reveal mild Vit d deficiency at 40nmol/L which GP reckons is about normal for winter months here. Said take supplement at 1000iu daily which I think is probably too low? Not sure at this level whether it is a contributing factor or not.
    Last edited by tesla80; 09-21-2018 at 05:39 AM.