Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

[QUOTE=adavis30;98200]In response to jman23...

Thanks for replying man it really does help and yeah i know exactly what you mean by when you think about it, it's like it's punching your brain in the face lol but when you don't think about it and are having a good time the worry doesn't exist it's weird how the mind works. thanks for your help brother STAY STRONG

Hi nice information Jitter.I did n't know/feel all these symptoms when I am in Anxiety.

so many symptoms relative to me there its astounding.my main gripe is burning in the throat/chest lasting hours (scheduled for endoscopy in 2 weeks) and the chest pains that shoot around as if i was having a heart problem it has taken me weeks but i caught it one day and said to myself 'that's just an anxiety pain it wont hurt me and it wont kill me so don't worry' and voila once i started believing it the pains go away! my heart has weird stuff like off key rhythms in the morning and inappropriate tachycardia when going up stairs or during work.i have had a full medical work up and they said my hearts perfect after troponin tests which are the most highly sensitive heart scan i have seen.Anyhow,heart worries and stomach and digestion are my main ones i have been through the rest lol crazy changeable anxiety.

It always comforts me in a strange way to read this list.

Quote Originally Posted by aclockworkrystn View Post
    I feel the same

I feel very tensed and hungry.

this list has answered so many questions. I feel quite a few of these symptoms/:

Quote Originally Posted by aclockworkrystn
    Yes! I feel the same way

Anyone else always feel afraid your going to harm yourself or others then your mind puts thoughts like that in your head?? Ugh past few days this has been a new obsession. How do you control that ??

Quote Originally Posted by brookie93 View Post
    Anyone else always feel afraid your going to harm yourself or others then your mind puts thoughts like that in your head?? Ugh past few days this has been a new obsession. How do you control that ??
    Hello yes that's part of anxiety I've had that its very scary,please feel free to in box me if you want to chat